Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got these in from NB and they are amazing.

E7224164-6B27-4AC6-8E59-B629B1AA53EA.jpeg
C29F0600-2647-4248-85D4-612C5B0ED1EB.jpeg
These look really clean

Decided to peruse the NB website a few minutes ago because I was bored and to my genuine shock, there were 550s available in the white colorway.

Decided to grab a pair and see what I think of them on feet for the first time. Went tts, instead of half size down.

If i don’t like them or the fit isn’t right, I’ll just return.

…no big deal.

Decided to peruse the NB website a few minutes ago because I was bored and to my genuine shock, there were 550s available in the white colorway.

Decided to grab a pair and see what I think of them on feet for the first time. Went tts, instead of half size down.

If i don’t like them or the fit isn’t right, I’ll just return.

…no big deal.
Wearing my pair for the first time today. Went half size down but very comfortable shoe. Think I’ll be in the market for more soon…that Rich Paul collab comes to mind.

You might be OK with TTS but most say heel slippage occurs. For me right now, it’s a true 1:1 fit with no discomfort at all.
CF4B8383-FC9C-4F8E-8561-64CCEDD4C325.jpeg

Wearing my pair for the first time today. Went half size down but very comfortable shoe. Think I’ll be in the market for more soon…that Rich Paul collab comes to mind.

You might be OK with TTS but most say heel slippage occurs. For me right now, it’s a true 1:1 fit with no discomfort at all.
Rich Paul’s are so nice. I need to get a pair eventually

I originally planned on going half size down, but got scared by reviews talking about a tight toe box.

Figured better too big than too small.

I could probably go half size down on my AF1s, but tts has always worked for me.

…even though they fit a little roomier than I like.

Back
Top Bottom