Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

To the people who don’t love orange-ish colorways and made this an easy breezy Friday cop
giphy.gif

easy cop today. these are my favorite colorway (though i think the all leather white/cream 990v2s are the best execution)

the wide availability of this whole made in usa series has been really great from new balance
With the exception of size 14 & 15 990v3 moonbeams. On every website i’ve checked it skips from a size 13 to 16. It’s straight trifling

"Kith presents—as the exclusive US retailer alongside New Balance—our latest curation of New Balance Made in UK.

Technological innovation and meticulous craftsmanship, the pillars of New Balance’s internationally recognized legacy, are represented across our Kith assortment of 991, 920 and 1500 styles. “Made in England” is embroidered on the tongue of each model, reiterating the promise of premium quality that pays homage to British culture and Flimby, New Balance’s England-based factory since 1982.

Select New Balance Made in UK styles are exclusive to Kith and now available at all Kith Shops, Kith.com & the Kith app."

I want them all (except the 920's)....but not gonna buy any of them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom