Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Been using my UA 9904
Getting cracks in my midsole after 3 wears.

Anyone else have cracking issues? Scared to un-ds my raw amethyst now

Been using my UA Kith 9904 for running (long story), and I've zero cracking. Sucks to see, sorry bro.

no cracking on my teddy v3 or kith v4 after many wears

my only complaint is that the kith v4 bothers my arch in the left shoe as it digs upwards into my foot.

The hype of nb plus him would be crazy

Would never happen so you good
I feel it, was just curious on your take. Personally i think NB is in a pure healthy space and doesn’t need the Kanye drama. For context, Im a kanye fan and feel he’s justified with how he feels towards Adidas. As far as Nb, they’re killin it already. A little bit of hype is great as it’s bringing in new customers and more brand awareness to help them generate more revenue yoy. But still staying true to their regular core designs for the regular consumer. Although I like the collabs and what not, majority of my nbs are gr. Need those carhartts tho haha.

DSC09770.jpg

Wearing my NB1225 today.. got it from near thrift shop, condition possibly 60%.. N-lock, Stabilicore, N-ergy sole, Stability control has all its function..
Great come up, those are amazing! Been looking for these for a min. Only come across small women sizes when I search /:

I don’t know about ya’ll but our malls in the Bay Area never carried New Balance. Let alone at shoe palace. Footlocker had 990v3s in 2015 and V5s and gr 550s as of recent years. But I was pretty surprised to see this

Kinda wish I went for these too, or even instead of the v3s. These look solid in these pics.

How's the material on the v3? I noticed it's not pigskin, guessing it's a bit rougher like all the other CL ones. I kinda wish they would have just used pigskin on em as well.

Back
Top Bottom