Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is JFG IG store like Supreme where charges drop and get charged again when they ship? My charges dropped off, hope they don’t get cancelled 🤦🏽‍♂️.

B57DBD7E-3180-4B5D-96EC-3744214629E2.jpeg

My first 574
Got these when they dropped great pair definitely worth the extra $ compared to regular 574s.

Start with MIUSA or MIUK. Skip over the MIA stuff

This is the wrong message you are putting across and false expectations.

You'll be surprised at how some MADE stuff falls below quality expectations.
All the 2002r's that i've received (and also observed) in NB lifestyle stores are great if not On par with MADE.

It really boils down to manpower (manufacturing) / Rostering / bunch of other factors etc etc and also the final QC inspection before boxing up the shoes to be distributed

This is the wrong message you are putting across and false expectations.

You'll be surprised at how some MADE stuff falls below quality expectations.
All the 2002r's that i've received (and also observed) in NB lifestyle stores are great if not On par with MADE.

It really boils down to manpower (manufacturing) / Rostering / bunch of other factors etc etc and also the final QC inspection before boxing up the shoes to be distributed
I don't know about all that technical stuff but I do agree that 2002rs are always on point and can easily compete with any of the Made in USA models.

When wearability and quality hit the way NB does you'd be surprised at how much you'll start preferring them to other shoes.

Is JFG IG store like Supreme where charges drop and get charged again when they ship? My charges dropped off, hope they don’t get cancelled 🤦🏽‍♂️.
I'd check your orders screen in IG and create and account on the JFG site to see the status of your order. I haven't heard of anyone being cancelled yet. So far all JFG IG orders I've heard of are shipped or at least still marked "confirmed". Once these get in hand I think you'll be able to get resell pairs for very close to retail. Worst case scenario.

Thank you all for the replies! I have to read them all over when i get to work. I'm excited to get my first pair now!
When you do decide on a model I'd suggest two things:

1. Google the name and model number and click "shopping" at the top of the Google screen. I've found better deals going this route buying NBs from smaller boutiques I've never heard of instead of going the major retailer route.

2. Try the shoe on in store if you can or come back to this NT thread for sizing advice if you can't try on in store. Even as a semi wide footer I find myself going a half size down in most of the NB models that I like. I'd hate for your first NBs to be ill fitting.

I'd check your orders screen in IG and create and account on the JFG site to see the status of your order. I haven't heard of anyone being cancelled yet. So far all JFG IG orders I've heard of are shipped or at least still marked "confirmed". Once these get in hand I think you'll be able to get resell pairs for very close to retail. Worst case scenario.

Seems like we’re good so far. Thanks!

HOW DO YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE JFG SITE? I DON’T SEE ANYWHERE ON THE PAGE FOR YOU TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT. THANKS IN ADVANCE…HOLLA.

CED B.

When you do decide on a model I'd suggest two things:

1. Google the name and model number and click "shopping" at the top of the Google screen. I've found better deals going this route buying NBs from smaller boutiques I've never heard of instead of going the major retailer route.

2. Try the shoe on in store if you can or come back to this NT thread for sizing advice if you can't try on in store. Even as a semi wide footer I find myself going a half size down in most of the NB models that I like. I'd hate for your first NBs to be ill fitting.
Thank you for the suggestions, I may visit a factory store which I'm not to far from to try some pairs on and get a feel for what I like.

HOW DO YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE JFG SITE? I DON’T SEE ANYWHERE ON THE PAGE FOR YOU TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT. THANKS IN ADVANCE…HOLLA.

CED B.
On the landing page click the three lines at the top right for the site menu. Click "shop". Add something to cart and proceed to checkout. There it will prompt you to sign in or create an account. Should be easier than this but....🤷🏿‍♂️. After that you can back out of the transaction and should be allowed t check your order history .

anyone wear a pair of the 574 legacy's yet? are they super comfortable or nah? I've moved from mostly NBs to AF1s and I feel my feet have been paying for it even though in the beginning everything felt fine.

Just bought a pair of White, blue and Black 550’s :pimp:

With buying shoes being how it is today I’ve been leaning on new balance a lot. From MD so always wore them anyway. But in love with the 550’s.

Should have been found this thread.

anyone wear a pair of the 574 legacy's yet? are they super comfortable or nah? I've moved from mostly NBs to AF1s and I feel my feet have been paying for it even though in the beginning everything felt fine.
Why would you take such a step back? 574s are way more comfortable than AF1s

Anyone know where I might be able cop raw amethyst 993 in kids sizes under retail? Want them for my daughter but reluctant to pay full price for a pair she'll prob outgrow in a couple months, if that.

Back
Top Bottom