Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Sage pair from IG was shipped out today from Illinois via FedEx. Expected to arrive in Cali this Friday. I received a notification in my Shop app first, then email from IG. My charge dropped as well, but showed back up. Placed my order on IG probably around 15 minutes after release.

Think that should answer people’s questions/concerns :lol::lol:

My Sage pair from IG was shipped out today from Illinois via FedEx. Expected to arrive in Cali this Friday. I received a notification in my Shop app first, then email from IG. My charge dropped as well, but showed back up. Placed my order on IG probably around 15 minutes after release.

Think that should answer people’s questions/concerns :lol::lol:

Same just happened for me. I should have my pair by Thursday. :nthat:

These are real nice, would have loved the greens but these are still 🤌🏿

68F3B929-EAF8-4CCD-8701-E316DE2B4B81.jpeg

UPDATE! My green JFG pair shipped out last night and should be here tomorrow. I think they're gradually coming through

65B93F54-3506-4F3B-A7F5-DCFFD8FA618E.jpeg

Could this be my first ever nb pair? Also would it be a good one? I have no idea who todd snyder is
Really wanted those but being able to grab the JFG 993s dug into those funds. They would go good with the Todd Snyder x Champion joggers and hoodies

For those of you who have grey pairs of 990v5 and 990v3, which one do you like better? And do you need both? I’m trying to convince myself to get the v3. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom