Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, I’ll be damned if I’m keeping around an Air Monarch box.

Real comfy work shoe, that I can wear 10-15 times before they take on their true dirty “MAGA rally footwear” form

Then it’s time to cop another pair for $40. Them boxes stack up quick

who said 550 are trash,? I said THOSE 550s are trash

I believe I told yaw that the 550 is far superior and impactful that the Air Jordan 1 and Air Force 1

Joseph Fresh Goodman is the Tinker Hatfield of our time
Joseph Fresh Goodman???? 🤣😂🤣
I do that crap too. I don't drink like that but when my friends do we definitely spend a few rounds unnecessarily stretching the names of places and celebrities or saying the stretched version and guessing what the real name is. Like James Jonathans/Jimmy Johns lol

I like 550s more than AJ1s or AF1s at the current moment. Not sure about them being more impactful. But, also not sure if you're being completely serious about that......the tinker Hatfield of our time 🤷🏿‍♂️😂.

• Love
Reactions: JPS
Joseph Fresh Goodman???? 🤣😂🤣
I do that crap too. I don't drink like that but when my friends do we definitely spend a few rounds unnecessarily stretching the names of places and celebrities or saying the stretched version and guessing what the real name is. Like James Jonathans/Jimmy Johns lol

I like 550s more than AJ1s or AF1s at the current moment. Not sure about them being more impactful. But, also not sure if you're being completely serious about that......the tinker Hatfield of our time 🤷🏿‍♂️😂.
im being all the way extra lol. but ima be all da way honest. not sheriff im hypbeast or nah but I only like da ALD, Auralee, and U&A 550s. the GR jawns is big yucky.

im being all the way extra lol. but ima be all da way honest. not sheriff im hypbeast or nah but I only like da ALD, Auralee, and U&A 550s. the GR jawns is big yucky.
I ain't made at that. ALD 550s are still the best 550s..I like the GR 550s and the quality difference isn't as vast in my opinion but I'm obviously choosing ALDs over GRs. Depending on how long you've been in this sometimes it takes a Collab to make a shoe interesting enough to warrant even getting out of bed for it. I barley have any Jordans anymore and of the small handful I do have only a couple of them are GRs. The rest are collabs. I only need a GR black cement 4 but so many times🤦🏿‍♂️. One of the GOATs but the excitement wanes. Some might say that's hypebeasty. I'm too old and had way too many GRs to care🤷🏿‍♂️

I ain't made at that. ALD 550s are still the best 550s..I like the GR 550s and the quality difference isn't as vast in my opinion but I'm obviously choosing ALDs over GRs. Depending on how long you've been in this sometimes it takes a Collab to make a shoe interesting enough to warrant even getting out of bed for it. I barley have any Jordans anymore and of the small handful I do have only a couple of them are GRs. The rest are collabs. I only need a GR black cement 4 but so many times🤦🏿‍♂️. One of the GOATs but the excitement wanes. Some might say that's hypebeasty. I'm too old and had way too many GRs to care🤷🏿‍♂️
same boat. thats wehy i love NB. all there GRs and collabs basically look like GRs. plus old man comfort. outside of the lebron XI, nothing can compare to comfort

B1136E9C-ACF8-4690-BF2B-F0372B3D806D.jpeg

Love the green!!

FTL must've sent your order from one of Footlocker stores. Either the store didn't have the original box anymore, or simply lazy worker. If you paid full price, I personally would return it. I'd be pissed if I pay full price for something that don't come with everything. It's like buying brand new car, but no carseats?

I just left footlocker ended up exchanging them for another pair. So all good now. :pimp:

Brown/navy v3s drop tomorrow right? NB? Regret not grabbing on oneness a while back, think I needs em this time.

Back
Top Bottom