Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Am I right in saying the days of EA emails are over with Kith?
Scored these and really liking the look and feel
9D55AC12-202F-487A-8E48-C1B2186F1541.jpeg
Nice clean colourway that. Wish the 1906r toe box was a little bit more accommodating rather than taper towards the tip.

Am I right in saying the days of EA emails are over with Kith?

Nice clean colourway that. Wish the 1906r toe box was a little bit more accommodating rather than taper towards the tip.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Got the GR black/gold pair in both my true size and half size up. True size was tight on the outside toe boxes but the half size up is a bit too long. Ended up keeping the half size because I got them on sale for super cheap. But it's definitely keeping me from getting any other 1906Rs unfortunately because I like some of the collaborations that have came out.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Got the GR black/gold pair in both my true size and half size up. True size was tight on the outside toe boxes but the half size up is a bit too long. Ended up keeping the half size because I got them on sale for super cheap. But it's definitely keeping me from getting any other 1906Rs unfortunately because I like some of the collaborations that have came out.
Yeah it's a shame, kind of skipping this model for now as the fit isn't 100% for me, love the panelling and everything about it otherwise.

Yeah it's a shame, kind of skipping this model for now as the fit isn't 100% for me, love the panelling and everything about it otherwise.
Luckily the vomero 5 is coming back out next month in very similar colorways and I love that shoe. It will fill the retro runner void I was hoping the 1906R would.

Back
Top Bottom