Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They all look good (pistachios, and all 3 JFGs) Midsole accent on the Ronnie pair pushes me over the edge for me.

I prefer these laces over the pinkish ones...
20221229_173124.jpg

Not much over retail now .. wow didn’t realize they tanked that much .
OG rainclouds were restocked in large numbers in China. From what I'm seeing, the QC isn't as good as the initial release. So if you are getting off the resale market, make sure you can view the actual pair before splurging.

Definitely going for the lunar new year 2002r. Even if OG rain clouds are dropping on the resale market, I’ve seen way too many fakes come across for those so don’t want to risk that. Good luck to anyone trying for these tomorrow!

Any other places releasing the protection pack lunar new years? I saw Lapstone had them but sold out already

COULD SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE A SIZE. 15 IN THESE??
E3D11B1A-2737-42E9-A6C9-525D7930B219.jpeg

THERE HAVEN’T BE ANY SALES ON THE “APPS”… BUT I KNOW 15 WAS RELEASED AND UP TO A SZ.17 BECAUSE I SAW ON NB.COM.

I ORDERED NEAR RELEASE DAY AND THEN HOURS OR A DAY LATER NB CANCELLED MY ORDER AND SAID THEY WERE SOLD OUT. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

jfg performance art pack is so boring - lazy design imo. the outside clothes and 9060s were way better

Back
Top Bottom