Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The 990v3 is an ugly *** shoe. You’re all delusional :rofl:The v2s looks super nice though.

Naw those are straight, one of the better models. Theres another model here that a lot of people love but I think looks really cheap, like when Nike makes a take down version of a shoe.

Edit: bottom pair. Idk just looks hella cheap/take down model to me. Im sure theyre comfy but theres other models just as comfy and look better imo. :lol:

726C0E80-8866-443D-8B60-5E0285CD63E1.jpeg

“Just as comfy” is subjective. V6 is crazy lightweight to me on foot, loving them. Good shoe to do it all. And it’s nice to see the lineage to a new 990 version series model for those wearing the 1-5 for a bit.

Tbf a lot of lifestyle shoes nowadays are generally comfy. Its just whats comfier than the other but in reality its not that much different if anything at all. If we keeping it a buck if we think something looks whack were probably not gonna spend x amount of bread for it no matter how comfy it may be. So thats where im going with that notion.

Wanna try those V6's all I've heard are good things but my first V6's gonna be those Action Bronson's , God knows I don't need another pair of Gray NB's

These are so fire! Too bad 580s are not comfortable. Maybe I’ll get them anyways when they go on sale. And if they come with this colorway in 990s!
6F1178B1-543B-4BC0-BFA3-46CF9EA85238.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom