Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

JJJJJJJJJJJJound gang
follow : https://www.instagram.com/cozxyz/
8938.jpg
Have you worn any of them?

This really is the weakest Jjjjound NB yet (yes I had em sell out in my cart), it’s wild to see the hypebestiary in action like this.

Anyways, I got something much better in the mail today
7FC45267-D93E-4130-A09D-F4DAC15A7AD3.jpeg

5D6FE618-FCEA-4138-A3FD-96B779FCAEA6.jpeg

Respectfully disagree.

These were one of the best JJJJounds & bypass your pickup by far. 😄

How is the CAPTCHA being bypassed?
I wouldnt trust anything posted about checkouts.
Bunch of nerds looking for internet approval.

Bruh, we in the day and age where an A.I. can solve the New York Times in .5 seconds, or write a poem in the prose of Walt Whitman…

Figuring out “What country was JJJJound founded in is light work”. Figuring out what a street light looks like. Also light work

The thing with Captchas is you can’t make them too hard because the average person is dumb. And if you make it easy enough for the average person a robot already 4 steps ahead and quicker than your brain + typing

Bruh, we in the day and age where an A.I. can solve the New York Times in .5 seconds, or write a poem in the prose of Walt Whitman…

Figuring out “What country was JJJJound founded in is light work”. Figuring out what a street light looks like. Also light work

The thing with Captchas is you can’t make them too hard because the average person is dumb. And if you make it easy enough for the average person a robot already 4 steps ahead and quicker than your brain + typing
Bruh ...im well aware of the tech that out there.
Thing is why are these retailers even spending the money on it if it can be defeated so easily? It should be hard enough to keep out the bots and the dumb people.
If not just do like DTLR and open up your back door or let the bots eat.

This really is the weakest Jjjjound NB yet (yes I had em sell out in my cart), it’s wild to see the hypebestiary in action like this.

Anyways, I got something much better in the mail today
7FC45267-D93E-4130-A09D-F4DAC15A7AD3.jpeg

5D6FE618-FCEA-4138-A3FD-96B779FCAEA6.jpeg
Really considering on grabbing a pair.

Stinks that Jjjjound changed whatever they did on checkouts with this release. Seemed like there were a lot more manual hits on the last few drops. I had hit on the last 3 before today

The queue method is absolute bogus

Bruh ...im well aware of the tech that out there.
Thing is why are these retailers even spending the money on it if it can be defeated so easily?

To make people feel good. It’s all performative and it works on the average person. They’re never going to stop this. The competition is smarter than the people they can afford, and the target is always moving.

In actuality they only way to possibly stop this is to to what AMM did and make people do stuff like send in unique videos, and hand select people to get the shoes.

Look at all the good will AMM gained with consumers after the 4 drop because they bought a new web address and had an easy captcha. In actuality BOTS still ate, but there was enough pairs that the average person could feel good that they were still competitive in queue

Then what they do? Find the dumbest botter, who posted their info on Twitter, and “cancel their order” for a “restock” nobody ate on. People were still happy with it. It’s all performative

To make people feel good. It’s all performative and it works on the average person. They’re never going to stop this. The competition is smarter than the people they can afford, and the target is always moving.

In actuality they only way to possibly stop this is to to what AMM did and make people do stuff like send in unique videos, and hand select people to get the shoes.

Look at all the good will AMM gained with consumers after the 4 drop because they bought a new web address and had an easy captcha. In actuality BOTS still ate, but there was enough pairs that the average person could feel good that they were still competitive in queue

Then what they do? Find the dumbest botter, who posted their info on Twitter, and “cancel their order” for a “restock” nobody ate on. People were still happy with it. It’s all performative
Maybe it’s not as easy as I think it is to put a stop to multiple orders. If you don’t have the software just export orders to a spreadsheet and any multiples to an address or CC get cancelled. Sucks for people that live in the same house but this will diminish the quantities that get on resellers hands.

In the grand scheme of things I guess retailers don’t care as much so they put on a show like you say to make the people think they care.

Can you expand on “automatically”?
How does the software determine what’s a bus or a stop light?
the two most common forms of bot protection is hcaptcha and recaptcha, hcaptcha is known for the question needing to be answered /draw a box around an object (cat, dog, airplane etc) and photo clicking, this is what most botters want because the bot keeps a database of all solved hcaptchas, and can automatically draw the box/answer the question or click on the photos needed to get passed it, and in the event of the bot not being able to solve it kicks it back to the botter to solve, and when it's solved its shared within the network so its solved for everyone.

Recaptcha aka "checkpoint" can't be solved by the bot but there's 3rd party software that can solve it, (some 3rd parties are better than others in terms of speed) so you link the bot to the 3rd party and captcha requests get sent and solved. (2 captcha, capmonster, aycd are the better known ones) it's at the point where botters don't even have to be in front of the pc anymore, and it keeps getting more advanced everyday. so if a person has a proper setup they can most definitely solve 70+ captchas in 5 seconds. i know it sucks for the average person who just wants the shoes to wear, but this is the state of shoes atm, and if you think you have a chance on the new balance site think again, while you are 20k in queue waiting 55 minutes there are exploits to easily dance around that. please don't kill the messenger, i only hit 3 pair today and that was for homies who wanted them to wear and not deal with the inevitable L.

the two most common forms of bot protection is hcaptcha and recaptcha, hcaptcha is known for the question needing to be answered /draw a box around an object (cat, dog, airplane etc) and photo clicking, this is what most botters want because the bot keeps a database of all solved hcaptchas, and can automatically draw the box/answer the question or click on the photos needed to get passed it, and in the event of the bot not being able to solve it kicks it back to the botter to solve, and when it's solved its shared within the network so its solved for everyone.

Recaptcha aka "checkpoint" can't be solved by the bot but there's 3rd party software that can solve it, (some 3rd parties are better than others in terms of speed) so you link the bot to the 3rd party and captcha requests get sent and solved. (2 captcha, capmonster, aycd are the better known ones) it's at the point where botters don't even have to be in front of the pc anymore, and it keeps getting more advanced everyday. so if a person has a proper setup they can most definitely solve 70+ captchas in 5 seconds. i know it sucks for the average person who just wants the shoes to wear, but this is the state of shoes atm, and if you think you have a chance on the new balance site think again, while you are 20k in queue waiting 55 minutes there are exploits to easily dance around that. please don't kill the messenger, i only hit 3 pair today and that was for homies who wanted them to wear and not deal with the inevitable L.
No hate here. I didn’t realize people were creating such sophisticated programs to buy shoes. In hindsight it can be big business so it makes sense.
It’s been a few years since I paid resale and don’t see myself doing it again. I have enough to keep me happy so if I miss one I move on.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom