Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I bought them at kith myself and still have my receipt. It was my own sale they canceled, for clarification. No idea why
Oh snap! I thought you meant you copped and GOAT caught it. I wonder if folks front ran the fakes and returned, either way that’s crazy!

Oh snap! I thought you meant you copped and GOAT caught it. I wonder if folks front ran the fakes and returned, either way that’s crazy!
Not a huge deal I guess, besides them charging me to ship them back to me. There aren’t fakes of these, this is a low key NB sneaker. . Employee from goat is doing too much trying to call out fakes/replicas

The New Balance 990V3 Tornados are an amazing pair, I know it's very subtle and maybe even plain to most but if you look with the discerning eye, the mid panel is actually a tinge darker than the front and back panel....awesome and understated pair :emoji_ok_hand:

^ well said and I agree. I had no intention of selling but accumulated too many NB’s. Point is- if you work at goat and think factories in china are spending their time+money making unauthorized and fake versions of this colorway of a new balance shoe then your a wackadoodle.

Brown ALD 550 presale from whenever they did that last year just shipped out today lol, damn near forgot about ordering them

A lil late with these, they definitely grew on me. Surprised they are reselling at retail.
20230305_194240.jpg

I bought them at kith myself and still have my receipt. It was my own sale they canceled, for clarification. No idea why
because the goat / stockx listings are horribly inaccurate and the people who work for goat / stockx don't know much about NBs . if it aint a nike or a yeezy, then it's just up for whatever interpretation. how many times have you seen 3 or 4 listings going for 3 or 4 different prices on stockx for one shoe because it has 3 or 4 stupid nicknames / misnomers...."protection pack" is a perfect example. that's a madeup nickname from whoever. .some blog or someone on IG or someone on Twitter. Misinformed people that think a shoe is an exclusive to jcrew or whoever when it is really a general release. Accounts that get early access to a shoe and people assume it is a collab then it has a wider release a few weeks later. The blogs pick this up out of hype or wanting to be the first one to break a story and it just spreads the misinformation, then resell places like stockx, goat use that information and keep spreading the misinformation etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom