Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Come on Nike! Give Kawhi his logo back. These look like Elmo’s hands. Haha
C1F5421C-52E7-4314-B023-085712C274CB.jpeg

Not sure if it’s just me or my pair

But I think the V6 mudguard around the toe get softer and gets pointier over time. For those worried about the “sketchers looking toe”

Completely forgot about da Baklavas and missed out , been a hectic week for me ....but went to grab some Starbucks just now and on da way walked in my local and they had a fresh batch of these which I've needed but my size always seemed to be oos EVERYWHERE EVERYTIME (no clue why)...anywayzzz happy to have a crispy pair
LPU:
20230325_173536.jpg
go to staple till the end of days

Might be my first pair of 1906's.....big maybe tho , after not having kicks with green for years I've copped like 5 in da past 6 months , besides I like those Miami Nights 1906's way more

1906 looking good. Wish they were a bit more accommodating width wise.
Exactly the reason I can't wear them. My TTS is tight on edges but half size up is way too much space. I wish they'd use the same mold as they do for the 1906Ds. Those fit me perfectly TTS.

Exactly the reason I can't wear them. My TTS is tight on edges but half size up is way too much space. I wish they'd use the same mold as they do for the 1906Ds. Those fit me perfectly TTS.

Yeah same, find the 1906D better as material has some give to it / softer

Yeah same, find the 1906D better as material has some give to it / softer
Just seems like a wider base overall. So much better feeling than the mesh Rs. I like the old school mesh runner look over the protection pack look but not so much to sacrifice comfort.

Back
Top Bottom