Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

OMG!!! bklyn style baby bklyn style baby RUN THE SCRIPT ON MY PROFILE!!!! :pimp: :nthat:

antonio-banderas.gif

DEM RF's "PASTA FRUTTA" FINNA BE MINE!!

frutta pasta.PNG

kith always doing too much with filters on some of these promo pics....real life pic looking wildly mediocre

pass on both for me. apologies to lord ronnie. But man what a legend going to sign pairs for his fans..............................

Yeah now that I take a better at those kiths it's gonna be a pass , they look like those 997h's that you can grab for like 39.99 at Journey's

Well looks like I'll be saving money and skipping any v6 collaborations. Just got my grey pairs in and TTS is way too long, over a thumbs width at the end, and half size down squeezes my foot. So weird new balance went with a long and narrow mold versus a wider base like previous models. Oh well. More for regular feet people, I guess. Ha.

Well looks like I'll be saving money and skipping any v6 collaborations. Just got my grey pairs in and TTS is way too long, over a thumbs width at the end, and half size down squeezes my foot. So weird new balance went with a long and narrow mold versus a wider base like previous models. Oh well. More for regular feet people, I guess. Ha.
Try a half size down in Wide.

My wideazz feet love ‘em :lol:

Good to see some new 998s. I like them. I hope they’re not crazy limited.

The difference between the Kith photos and in-hand photos is absolutely wild though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom