Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm probably sweating it for nothing but I want the 998 cores. I entered the sns raffle but do they draw before release on Friday? There's another countdown on the site now but I think that's the release. Never entered one of these lol

I'm probably sweating it for nothing but I want the 998 cores. I entered the sns raffle but do they draw before release on Friday? There's another countdown on the site now but I think that's the release. Never entered one of these lol
Actually hit on the sns raffle so yes, they do draw before Friday but don’t ship until then. So if someone is looking for a US 11, holla at me.

I think they’re worth it. Materials are great. I got to try on my undefeated pair in the store and walk around in them (what a novelty). Went half size down and they fit perfectly. At the end of the day, though, it is a pretty boring grey *** shoe but that’s what you’re probably here for so.

A21A08D7-C9B7-47FB-8FCA-2BAABF412473.jpeg

One down. One to go.

Saw a post saying that this will be the first time the core grey 998 has released since 2013. Is that true? Could have sworn I picked up my pair on NB.com around 2018 or 2019.

Yeah they were available heavy in 2018. That’s when I got the bringback 998s.

Got the sns sign up email for the 998s too.

Some sizes restocked. Was able to grab my size 9. Use code “ LYST10 “ Took off $21

Bought some $5 doc marten heel grips saved these for me. They were too big but now they fit good with way less heel slip. Also swapped to 45 inch Lace Lab laces. The NB ones are just to long.

Good tip. I think I'll give this a try. At $5, it's worth a shot b/c 12.5 is too snug and 13 gives me some heel slip but still wearable. Alleviating that heel slip while not having to crush my toes even slightly is a better option.

anyone order from hbx before?
was wondering how fast there shipping is...
Some sizes restocked. Was able to grab my size 9. Use code “ LYST10 “ Took off $21

anyone who ordered from them,know how long they take to ship??
i ordered a pair last week and all i got is label created..

Forgot to use the code but copped Anyway. Thanks for the link

ge3zy ge3zy yeah hypebeast is hella fast. I order on a wednesday and ship friday and arrive to me in florida from NYC/NJ by that Monday.​
V vidiviciun .. i appreciate the response!
was just curious whats going on since i see that they sent me my tracking a few days ago, but its only showing that the label is created..
just wanted to make sure there was no funny business happening with my order, since my size is now sold out.

Check your emails, SNS sent out access to 25% off select pairs. Black v6 are one of the pairs available with the code RAREDEAL25.

Nice pic. Does this pic represent how the color actually looks in hand? Seems every pic we’ve seen looks different.

Also, anyone know are other spots getting the grey day stuff? Cores, as well as the grey navy pairs? Hoping GR type release, and not a headache to grab what we want.

Nice pic. Does this pic represent how the color actually looks in hand? Seems every pic we’ve seen looks different.

Also, anyone know are other spots getting the grey day stuff? Cores, as well as the grey navy pairs? Hoping GR type release, and not a headache to grab what we want.
It’s overcast today but here they are outside in natural light

F0162443-BAEE-4360-B217-3216FAB190FE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom