Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

grayday9975gr.jpg

Gray Day 997.5GR today. Enjoy the weekend everyone

Jumping through hoops makes me want things less. I’d rather buy stuff that sits. A year later you’ll see those way less irl and on social. If it’s even listed on Solelinks I’m likely not interested. Plenty of good stuff out there if you dodge the hype.
I agree even the JJJJound 991’s are coming down now, there’s just so many releases not to mention the pop up releases like these Palace 991’s

Sns delivery just came. Didn't realize they would get here to NYC/CT area so quick.

I'll do side by side with other grays but these are slightly cooler gray out of the box compared to my 2021 997.5s

PXL_20230512_212415072.jpg

PXL_20230512_212631196.jpg

Do all 990v2 or even just miusa come unlaced new? I got new 990v2 castlerock/Navy's and they were laced, missing one paper insert and to me look to have at least been worn to try on. I'm keeping them regardless but I bought them from huckberry and feel like telling them they weren't exactly new. The shades of navy are a little off too, one is darker but I know it will fade into the same colors. I could see why someone might return because of that though.

Last edited:
Sns delivery just came. Didn't realize they would get here to NYC/CT area so quick.

I'll do side by side with other grays but these are slightly cooler gray out of the box compared to my 2021 997.5s

Do all 990v2 or even just miusa come unlaced new? I got new 990v2 castlerock/Navy's and they were laced, missing one paper insert and to me look to have at least been worn to try on. I'm keeping them regardless but I bought them from huckberry and feel like telling them they weren't exactly new. The shades of navy are a little off too, one is darker but I know it will fade into the same colors. I could see why someone might return because of that though.
All MiUS/UK pairs I have been unlaced. Huckberry sent you a return

USA shoes are unlaced. if you gotta pair laced up that means someone tried em on

Back
Top Bottom