Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad some EU stores still have these in stock. Finally able to cop one of my favorites.

IMG_6610.jpeg

Colorways like this is the reason im like ehh not paying resale for a jjjjhound pair with similar tones. Just as good.

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj…….

……..jjjjj……

….jjj….

…j…

…jJjJjJjJ….

…LLL…

…..jjjound definitely put out some solid colorways, that in some cases I’d prefer over GRs, but there are plenty of GRs that are good enough if you can’t get the limited drops. On top of that, most of the GRs can be had for less than retail if you’re patient enough.

Does Lapstone take forever to ship usually? I ordered 8 days ago, 1 day before their Memorial Day sale started and my order hasn’t moved yet
Was gonna wait a couple more days until I contact them

I ordered on the 22nd when it was 20% then the next day it switched to 30% :lol:

Just checking what’s normal for them. Assume they are busy with the sale

Oneness package arriving tomorrow. Got that UPS 2 day shipping w/ the access point. Not that I'm worried about anyone jacking the 998s :rofl: its just convenient as hell. Can't wait! It'll be my 1st pair!

Does Lapstone take forever to ship usually? I ordered 8 days ago, 1 day before their Memorial Day sale started and my order hasn’t moved yet
Was gonna wait a couple more days until I contact them
Oneness had a message on their homepage that read something along the lines of allowing them 10 days, possibly business days, to ship due to heavy volume from the Memorial Day Sale. Not exactly verbatim, but I'm cool with giving them time to ship.

Will likely be the case across the board from these mom and pop boutiques that experienced an uptick in sales over the weekend.

I wear so much selvedge denim with indigo bleed, that I have to question my sneaker choices when I step out (rip new balance suede). Ready to give it all up for a pair of boots
Wear different denim, or soak/wash your pair(s). That, or embrace da bleed!

I have a pair of oni secret denim that basically had no bleed since I got em. Worth a try.

Wear different denim, or soak/wash your pair(s). That, or embrace da bleed!

I have a pair of oni secret denim that basically had no bleed since I got em. Worth a try.
if it dont bleed it aint real lol. Send the link, I'll grab from denimio. straight fit only

Back
Top Bottom