Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

WillMax14, where'd you buy it and what size is it?
It's a 9.5(my size) and a friend of mine was selling them cause he has doubles. The dark grey part in the midsole has some cracking on the inside part in the right shoe but nothing mayor. I going to my Jason Markk hat today and clean these puppies today. I will before and after pics, i hope i dont F them up

It's a 9.5(my size) and a friend of mine was selling them cause he has doubles. The dark grey part in the midsole has some cracking on the inside part in the right shoe but nothing mayor. I going to my Jason Markk hat today and clean these puppies today. I will before and after pics, i hope i dont F them up

Cool, If you decide to sell, LMK. I don't mind the cracking or dirt : )

My Hipster Mojito's:

Shout outs to the seller! I really appreciate the Mojito's.

Last edited:
Ycmc.com has cm1600fr for $29.97 then you can Google for 15% coupon to drop it around $25

This is one of the few times I'm glad my kid woke up crying at 4:30 in the AM. Had to scoop for that price.

Btw, use code MISSYCMC20 for 20 percent off. Didn't see it until after I ordered from my phone SMH. Oh well...great price regardless. Repped!!

Got these at my local spot in Houston for $45 because of their end of the season sale. The leather on these is bananas. Can't wait to break them out. More pics will follow perhaps.
whaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt.... im jealous.. any sz 9?

whaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt.... im jealous.. any sz 9?
Unfortunately no. Last pair like I said.I just lucked out.

Btw the 501 and 574 camo packs are up for retail with free next day shipping if you're a VIP member on zappos if anyone is interested. 

I went to buy those red 1600s at 30 bucks last night and was so excited about it, but they don't take Canadian credit cards.
mean.gif
So disappointed

Well, I guess they changed it.  I didn't bother to buy any but wanted to share with you guys.  You could of cop the Red and the 999 for about $100 total.  Since the 999 China Blue ones had a coupon KDNB30 that got $30 off on that shoe too.

Is there a reason why people like the 999 more than the 1500 or 1600?  I see that all 3 series of shoes have the grey/red colorway but for the most part, I see the 999 being sold out most of the time.

they tend to have more appeal, especially with the elite series. The 1500s aren't as popular unless its a collab (then they sell like crack), and the shape is off these days on them. The 1600s never got that much love in the first place, even though they are super comfortable.
Maybe because the 999 Collabs in the last few years ( I.E. Kennedy's and Seal) have been so popular that translate to GR's. Also i really like the 999 model by itself

Back
Top Bottom