Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

WaLp. Back to sleep. Shout out to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for the efforts. Much appreciated my G.
bro, that was bad, S Seattle.sneakers won the lottery out of everyone
Screenshot_20230622_111951_Discord.jpg

time to dismantle the bat signal. 🤦🏿‍♂️
tumblr_m76jg0nFZK1qkmu8l540.gif

Last edited:
Don’t understand why they go away from the random questions for bot protection. Same with Jjjjound. It was at least possible for some to hit manual with the random questions like “finish the phrase” or “what color laces”. They go to captcha only/queue crap and no one can hit

I've been watching StockX and the first CW's went up and down to as low as $300-310 range, so I think they'll be the same it's just a matter of time and the next drop or till another collab comes out whether it's from Bronson or someone else and the attention will be off these

Finally checked out on a 5.5
Heard it takes a month to ship. Hopefully I can resell to cop my size at resell. But yea, 9.5 was cooked for me after the captcha.
But I’m not gonna be one of these corn balls complaining in bronson’s comments hahaha
Ya’ll gon make him not want to do shoes anymore.

Attachments

• 7084046F-2561-4D49-8B12-9CA6E6E1EB0D.jpeg
    7084046F-2561-4D49-8B12-9CA6E6E1EB0D.jpeg
    473.5 KB · Views: 1,310
Don’t understand why they go away from the random questions for bot protection. Same with Jjjjound. It was at least possible for some to hit manual with the random questions like “finish the phrase” or “what color laces”. They go to captcha only/queue crap and no one can hit

The laces question on jjjjound was the worst. Don't think anyone got it.

Back
Top Bottom