Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

s dubl s dubl my size is still available 10.5.. I've just ascended into another consciousness I suppose... I'm getting old.. I turn 35 next Saturday. I had an easy cop on those purple/chocolate/pink Size? 580's so I'm good. I've had many purple 998's anyways. Now if those plums get below $150 I might grab. I'm really just looking to secure a pair of discounted Grey Day v4's and I'm done until next year. :nthat:

I have the NAK 997s, which are different, yet close enough… now, if either of those (998s or v4s) get closer to the $100-$120 range, I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself.

I’ve bought way too many this year, without offing very many…. I need to change that stat asap lol.

Good to see the homie @moshepark posting. :nthat: :nerd:

Code stack: summer20
Screenshot_20230630_171139_Instagram.jpg
I should check myself but are da purp v4' also good for that disco?

You deserve to eat first brother
that wasn't the goal bro, the mission was to chef up for the people's. im sure there will be more chances and if not on to the next. 5 years ago i probably would of rage copped on stockx after the cancelation, now it's like 🤷🏿‍♂️ no big deal.
im just happy for the homie kingsin kingsin ,mans was down bad and finally got out the pit! (send that pc)
cCCePU.gif

me and the homie s dubl s dubl 2/2 on drops he wanted hopefully we keep the streak going.

i plan on running for more restocks tomorrow, if anyone doesn't want another authorization hold on their card lmk and I'll take you off the list.

that wasn't the goal bro, the mission was to chef up for the people's. im sure there will be more chances and if not on to the next. 5 years ago i probably would of rage copped on stockx after the cancelation, now it's like 🤷🏿‍♂️ no big deal.
im just happy for the homie kingsin kingsin ,mans was down bad and finally got out the pit! (send that pc)
cCCePU.gif

me and the homie s dubl s dubl 2/2 on drops he wanted hopefully we keep the streak going.

i plan on running for more restocks tomorrow, if anyone doesn't want another authorization hold on their card lmk and I'll take you off the list.
that's why you're the goat my guy

Back
Top Bottom