Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:emoji_dagger:
Screenshot_20230707_163419_Facebook.jpg

im a new balance noob i was gifted one pair recently and like them however theres too many variations for me to decide which to get.
can someone recommend 1 or 2 good pairs to start my collection with? links would be appreciated as well. thanks

im a new balance noob i was gifted one pair recently and like them however theres too many variations for me to decide which to get.
can someone recommend 1 or 2 good pairs to start my collection with? links would be appreciated as well. thanks
990v3-990v6, 992, 993, 2002r, are all comfortable choices.

Plenty of great pairs are currently on sale right now all over the place

You can't just type it into a search bar? I'm sure something would pop up in the same amount of time.

I’m far from a seasoned vet in here. As we all know, sales are scattered ALL OVER the place. As someone that pretty much follows this thread regularly, it’s tough sometimes to find all sales.

Give the dude a break, he came out and said he’s new to NB, no need to scare him away.

I’m far from a seasoned vet in here. As we all know, sales are scattered ALL OVER the place. As someone that pretty much follows this thread regularly, it’s tough sometimes to find all sales.

Give the dude a break, he came out and said he’s new to NB, no need to scare him away.
they are extremely rude in this thread, makes me hate NB to be honest.

Don’t let em get to you. Honestly, just try to follow the thread. Deals are posted as they’re found, which can be pretty often at times.

Ari$ Ari$ tbh, on the subject of posting links etc at request, being new to this thread - its not new to NT. I think the issue here is more about being vague than descriptive. "Give me some links to sales" is just as helpful as "find them yourself".

Now that s dubl s dubl provided some models, google them, find the sales, post'em, someone here will likely tell you if theres a better deal for the same shoe elsewhere.

No hate, boss.

they are extremely rude in this thread, makes me hate NB to be honest.
I was being literal, it would take more time to post a link, when you just have to type in the word "new balance" on sites. There's a bunch of solid retailers online. No need to hate, but it would probably take the same amount of time as it took to post in here. Plus, you never know what you could come across, ive found some random steals sale surfing, lol.

gimme a few links im bored at work and wanna buy a pair ( need sz 11.5 )

Off the top of my head Oneness, Concepts and Hanon have also had sales recently not sure if still on.

I’d go MiUS or MiUK personally but you can’t go too wrong with NB end of the day. There’s so many GRs and collabs it’s pretty achievable to find a colourway you like once you’ve landed on a model best for you. I’d rather pay a little more for a colour I like on one of my fave models than settle for a pair on sale, but that’s primarily to prevent myself from buying too many.

Think I might just bite the bullet on resell if the lapis lazuli 10.5 with the ebay code, trying to keep it under 400 tot though…first time paying resell for anything 🤬

Can’t really go wrong with 2002rs. Really comfy /lightweight shoe. 125 isn’t too bad either. One of the biggest obstacles is, finding the right pair, for the right price, AND in your size… for me anyway.

Can’t really go wrong with 2002rs. Really comfy /lightweight shoe. 125 isn’t too bad either. One of the biggest obstacles is, finding the right pair, for the right price, AND in your size… for me anyway.
DTLR has the red ones i want for 150 but really wanted them at 125

Back
Top Bottom