Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody have an idea how the new stone island x NB fuel cells fit. Not a stone island fan but I've been wanting to try some fuel cells and these are dope to me

JFKs at the barber this morning
96775A7D-A17D-4911-B689-9A39CDF089E9.jpeg
I love this colorway.

Got da email from social status that da Lapiz Lazuls were back in stock in my size at 3:06pm and of course they were gone by 7pm when I next checked my email. Between 3 pairs getting canceled on release and this, God don't want me having these it seems....

I have bought two shoes. Fast shipping. Legit
Thanks for the reply. I knew they are legit was just wondering about shipping because I feel like I’ve heard good and bad experiences over the years. Went ahead and ordered from them yesterday.

2002r do they run TTS for wide feet?
TTS....I'm an 11 and with slightly wide feet.....wide enough to go a half size up in a lot of air maxes and a full size up in Yeezy 700s/500s for comfort back in the day..... and wide enough that for whatever reason 1906R's are a no go for me...I go a half down in most NB 99X's and TTS is the only thing that works for me in 2002rs.

kamen-rider-saber-kamen-rider.gif

Hey fellas thinkin bout buying some 998s off goat. The issue is they're from 2013. I've heard 998s crumble, these are DS condition. Ya'll think I should pass or cop? I'm throwing them **** on immediately lol

TTS....I'm an 11 and with slightly wide feet.....wide enough to go a half size up in a lot of air maxes and a full size up in Yeezy 700s/500s for comfort back in the day..... and wide enough that for whatever reason 1906R's are a no go for me...I go a half down in most NB 99X's and TTS is the only thing that works for me in 2002rs.

kamen-rider-saber-kamen-rider.gif
I'm the same with the 1906s. For some reason they are much tighter than the 2002Rs for me. But when I half sized up they were too long unfortunately. I want to try the 860v2s and see how they fit.

I'm the same with the 1906s. For some reason they are much tighter than the 2002Rs for me. But when I half sized up they were too long unfortunately. I want to try the 860v2s and see how they fit.
Go your 1906 sizing

Back
Top Bottom