Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

never been a fan of the 991 toe box (out the box).

These are clean though
IMG_1677.jpeg

IMG_1675.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 730
WRPD runners on slamjam:

I am that old. :lol:

Regardless, nobody is talking about 30 years ago. :lol: I'm talking NOW. 2023. NB's have been WAY overpriced for way too long.

"But, but, but Made in USA....very high quality...etc." I don't wanna hear none of that. :lol: Stop charging so much NB!
One "benefit" :lol: of the higher retail price is resell deterrent. It doesn't always work but NBs don't have the dunk effect where the price is so low that the potential profit margin is pretty big making them a cheap and easy flip. Definitely deters the resellers or at least frustrated their efforts. I'm definitely not saying this keeps the resellers away because for some reason they seem not to mind carrying the cost of $220+ shoe for razor thin profit margins on some of these release 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️.
Loving these 🔥 I'll pick up the V4s on sale for sure.
IMG-2799.jpg
V6s are dope but that ottomon/rug combo is the real 🔥😁

I am that old. :lol:

Regardless, nobody is talking about 30 years ago. :lol: I'm talking NOW. 2023. NB's have been WAY overpriced for way too long.

"But, but, but Made in USA....very high quality...etc." I don't wanna hear none of that. :lol: Stop charging so much NB!

BUT YOU’D PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR S****Y QUALITY OVERPRICED NIKES/JORDANS???? FUNNY… FOLKS DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT NIKE PRICING.
02CCBEF2-442B-4F24-82E0-4DE6731DF0B3.gif

Good deal on these …

I imagine these can be had for lower around Labor Day

Good deal on these …

good-good-evil-smile.gif

And so it begins....
Good deal but not great still appreciated tho brethren trying for $150 shipped to my doorstep
I imagine these can be had for lower around Labor Day
This. Also gives me time in between buys to explain to da wife.
49C06974-6386-44CD-93F3-6F5189B11F1B.gif

Back
Top Bottom