Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m genuinely curious, have you tried these on? I see lots of comments here about how chunky they are but I don’t really see it on foot. Plus it’s a really lightweight model… particularly compared to some NB retros
no I haven't but I'm sure they're super comfy, they look comfy, I'm just messing with you. The only ones I've ever liked were the Bodega 9060's but I didn't purchase them. But do you, I was just messing though :smile:

no I haven't but I'm sure they're super comfy, they look comfy, I'm just messing with you. The only ones I've ever liked were the Bodega 9060's but I didn't purchase them. But do you, I was just messing though :smile:
Oh I don’t care if anyone likes them, no offense was taken. I was curious if people who joke about them in this thread have ever tried on a pair or only seen pics.

I’m genuinely curious, have you tried these on? I see lots of comments here about how chunky they are but I don’t really see it on foot. Plus it’s a really lightweight model… particularly compared to some NB retros
I have a pair and they're huge. Super comfy but it's hard to look past their size. Unfortunately I wore them once before I put in my final verdict so I'm stuck with them now.

Haven ships hella fast. Ordered Thursday afternoon, shipped from BC Canada, delivered in Florida Monday morning. Nt Scrubs

IMG_1117.jpeg

ALD needs to chill with the 550/650's. Literally feels like there's a new drop every season. The 860v2 and 1906r was a nice change.
sounds good but, i'd rather them do that than them washing a model that i actually care about. don't get me wrong...550's are cool. It makes sense on the 550's. Cheap shoe, clean, always sells, people love it. Got that Taylor Flavor now :lol:. We've all said it, these are NB's dunk/air force 1/stan smith/classic at this point. Wash them, rinse them, then wash them again lol. Just don't go getting all goofy with the.....you know what...not even gon' say it out of fear that it may materialize. 2002R's and 550/650 can get all the collabs and colorways and treatments they want.

Back
Top Bottom