Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seen on NB.com size 10 on those 991v2’s sold out so ended up buyin em off of Kith. Don’t want to make a mistake on missin out when I had the chance.

Hopefully BF will be good this yr. Tryin to get those Cream V6’s & 996 for a decent price.

1698462452304.png

one of the best releases this year imo and comfort is undeniably great

Seen on NB.com size 10 on those 991v2’s sold out so ended up buyin em off of Kith. Don’t want to make a mistake on missin out when I had the chance.

Hopefully BF will be good this yr. Tryin to get those Cream V6’s & 996 for a decent price.

I've bought GR stuff on the release too many times only to watch it restock (multiple times) and go on sale later. I've learned to wait. If I end up calling it wrong, the markup generally isn't too atrocious to keep me from buying. If it is, I simply move on lol

I need a good fit and I need $200 or under on those

Yep, I need them for $170-200 if possible. $250 + tax and shipping is more than I'm comfortable with.

I've bought GR stuff on the release too many times only to watch it restock (multiple times) and go on sale later. I've learned to wait. If I end up calling it wrong, the markup generally isn't too atrocious to keep me from buying. If it is, I simply move on lol

Yep, I need them for $170-200 if possible. $250 + tax and shipping is more than I'm comfortable with.
Hopefully they do restock because I am seeing some sizes sell out on NB.com. I don’t blame you for waitin tho, I need to learn this too lol but I’ve barely bought new kicks this year been slowing down a lot.

Hopefully they do restock because I am seeing some sizes sell out on NB.com. I don’t blame you for waitin tho, I need to learn this too lol but I’ve barely bought new kicks this year been slowing down a lot.

Same. I picked up the jjjjs the other day but haven’t bought much in the last 3-4 months. Decided these will be my last retail purchase of the year. Still, I don’t want to pay retail just off the principle alone lol.

Anything else I buy this yr will have to be something on the wanted list popping up and becoming available.

If anyone is still looking for Carhartts, Patta has some smaller sizes left

Back
Top Bottom