Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1700587820331.png

Get those 991 sizes fast boys!!

Why do you need to get them fast, they are GRs and available all year round. I always see them on sale

20% off at END

And SNS

Aye a little sizing help. (checked the 1st page, not there). 1st time 990v6. reg width. normally wear an 11 in AM1s told i should go down a half size. any suggestions? thx

Aye a little sizing help. (checked the 1st page, not there). 1st time 990v6. reg width. normally wear an 11 in AM1s told i should go down a half size. any suggestions? thx

Half size down. I’ve got regular width feet as well. I normally wear US9 in AM1, but 8.5 is perfect for the V6, in regards to length and width. Just a slight wiggle room and not too snug, I experience no heel slippage. I go with 8.5 on my V1/V2/V3 for reference and prefer to go that route.

Do these look good? I know they get shipped to eBay for authentication, but dude has 87% positive feedback for selling fake Cartier glasses. Been looking for this pair for a while.

Mane... I love my nhat! Yall some funny folks! I've infiltrated New Balance groups on Facebook, IG, Reddit. None match the friendly banter /comradery of New Balance Thread Nike Talk! :nthat:
most of the NB FB groups run by herbs. they failed at making Nike SB their entire personality and then shifted to NB. Not realizing they just herbs w different shoes on

Back
Top Bottom