Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BSTN pair arrived in 2 days. Super fast shipping and handling. 1st V6 for me.

CA5E7BC1-AD38-4956-BC9D-0FBD5D856A81.jpeg
Those EU sites don't play with the shipping. It's not like it used to be at all. Ordered Season 2 990v2s from Kith 2 weeks ago and just got shipping this morning. Meanwhile, I got pairs from SVD in 2 days lol.

Same. When I filter my sz (13) ain’t nothin I want. And I HATE the sites that have garbage filters that you can’t filter for size… oneness, I’m looking at you.
At this point we should be able to filter for anything lol.... especially the basics. If I can't filter for size and color and brand it's frustrating. It's basically scroll city trying to see what they might have.

Was actually decent stuff. Problem was catching your sz. I also think releases haven’t been saturated enough for there to be enough pairs to end up on discount.

Went through all that sale stuff and filled up my cart with NB, but they were trying to charge me $79 shipping. Waste of my time.
No guarantee they’ll still have your sz, but switch to the US warehouse if you’re not already there.

No guarantee they’ll still have your sz, but switch to the US warehouse if you’re not already there.

Not a single of the 5 items in my cart were available from the US warehouse, all MIUSA NB items (1 pair of shoes and 4 pieces of clothing).

Back
Top Bottom