Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just picked up a pair of these off CL....

really liked them so i picked up a pair of these off the bay...

Those are up on Karmaloop for $110 and you may be able to get 30% off + free shipping with code GETFRESH30. It'd make them only $77.
The code doesn't work on new items like the 999 and 580. Maybe after a couple of days or a week.

Oh, my bad. I like them but not enough to buy them right now...hoped it would work for those NTers who said they wanted a pair

Copped the 990s and they're a little big. I wish i could've sized down. Debating on if I should throw in another insole and deal with it or just let them go and hope I can get a smaller size.

I managed to get DS sz 11 New Balance 1400 "Invincible." I need a sz 9.5 though.

Is anybody here willing to size swap by any chance?

I have over 180+ feedbacks on *************, NSB, eBay, and Facebook.com/chuxndunx.

P.S. Sorry, not for sale. STRICTLY size swap only.
dude, youve been told multiple times you cant buy/sell/trade in here

Ehh not the biggest fan of the 1600, don't hate it though. Shoe is pretty nice, colors are VERY similar to the recent undftd lajmc 580s. Primarily navy and red upper with brown hits, and a white midsole with a red hit on the heel. Honestly they're so alike you could probably tell people that don't know that they're a pack and they'd believe you.

Not like that is a bad thing though, I love my pair of 580s. Will prolly break my streak of buying only older new balances to pick these up.

EDIT: Retail is 175 for the ubiq collab, as just tweeted out by them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom