Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_7974.jpeg

To end 2023.
😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Didn’t need and now I got em in my cart. Smfh

Happy New Year yall!

Unpopular opinion but V6 is ***. :lol: I can't be the only one right, where all the other V6 haters at

Gotta see what all dropped in 2023..
I’ll semi- agree, they’re not *** but they’re kinda overrated imo

Some dope colorways. i don’t really love the chunky sole and comfort is just ok.

The grey 990v6 have been growing on me, I don’t own a pair of NB so I’m new to this. Do they go on sale or pretty much regular price is the only way to get them?

So out of curiosity, what would y'all say is the NB of the year/personal fav?

For me, I have to say it won't be the popular pick but I absolutely love the burgundy 990v6. A close second is the ALD 1906r jade.
Collab: Baklava V6
GR: 991v2 grey

The grey 990v6 have been growing on me, I don’t own a pair of NB so I’m new to this. Do they go on sale or pretty much regular price is the only way to get them?

I'm keeping an eye out as well. Usually, big box stores will have a better chance of sales on 'em like Hibbett (20% or 25% off).

Check stockx and goat. Some are selling for $130. I picked up a few pairs from local fb or offerup sellers for $100.

Maybe alone in this but I thought ald green 860 was shoe of the year. Love them… followed by Bronson v6.. still need a 9 if anyone is selling.

Are these Bronson's 2 different shoes? Is the bottom pair a sample?

The mesh overlay thing on the bottom pair looks terrible, but in Bronson's pic they look great!! :nerd:

img_5921-jpeg.3207901

img_9100-jpeg.3207624

Maybe alone in this but I thought ald green 860 was shoe of the year. Love them… followed by Bronson v6.. still need a 9 if anyone is selling.
Yeah the ALD 860s are great top notch quality and super comfy only wore mine maybe once since I got them.

Are these Bronson's 2 different shoes? Is the bottom pair a sample?

The mesh overlay thing on the bottom pair looks terrible, but in Bronson's pic they look great!! :nerd:

img_5921-jpeg.3207901

img_9100-jpeg.3207624
I was thinking the top pic has flash on and shows some 3M hits, and bottom pic is what they’ll look like if you don’t walk around with a flashlight on them 🤷‍♂️

I was thinking the top pic has flash on and shows some 3M hits, and bottom pic is what they’ll look like if you don’t walk around with a flashlight on them 🤷‍♂️

:lol: It's like night and day with the 2 pairs posted.

Looking forward to new pics hopefully soon.

Back
Top Bottom