Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ever since I held some 1906 in hand a few weeks ago I’ve been on the lookout for some

Today : m990sc4

20240112_163232.jpg

I think some dudes just hate on all mesh runners. Seen it in IG comments for sure. The 1906 is great in some colorways and awful in others but it’s a solid model. Was thinking about ordering those new GR sea salts at the end of the month
Use to wear Retros out all the time and now that I am gettin older I am gravitating towards mesh runners just for comfort, tryin to do my feet justice. Definitely want to try out the 1906r jus to see what’s up with em since NB is pushin this model this yr.

Have a pair comin in today it’s the white/green 1906r I found for cheap on GOAT.

HOL UP…

Nike’s Vomero 5
IMG_7793.jpeg

NB’s 1906R
IMG_7795.jpeg

IMG_7797.gif

Aight it’s cool… dey going to scoop dem
up regardless. Let’s get dis money! :emoji_handshake:

IMG_7798.png
Think you might need a history lesson my man. These aren’t new shoes. The 1906 dropped in 2009. The Vomero 5 in 2011. If anything the SB 1906s look like the 9060 DTLR flames.

I know :emoji_laughing: I actually trained for marathons in that era of Vomeros. I started young lol

I was just referring to the similarities in the cw: metallic accents with a bright primary color and pre-scuffed midsoles.

Think you might need a history lesson my man. These aren’t new shoes. The 1906 dropped in 2009. The Vomero 5 in 2011. If anything the SB 1906s look like the 9060 DTLR flames.
The new balance 480 came out before the Nike dunk, but Nike saw the vision to turn the dunk into a skateboard sneaker before new balance. What do you think about that?

I think some dudes just hate on all mesh runners. Seen it in IG comments for sure. The 1906 is great in some colorways and awful in others but it’s a solid model. Was thinking about ordering those new GR sea salts at the end of the month
Mesh runners are definitely more of an acquired taste I could definitely see how there not for everyone sometimes they look a little to hi tech but if done right I’ll rock them.

The new balance 480 came out before the Nike dunk, but Nike saw the vision to turn the dunk into a skateboard sneaker before new balance. What do you think about that?
I think that’s totally irrelevant, especially with the Vomero which wasn’t exactly a hit the first time around

I think that’s totally irrelevant, especially with the Vomero which wasn’t exactly a hit the first time around
I’m not trying to argue I’m just asking your opinion on that. For Nike to kind of copy new balance with the dunk but then to turn the dunk into a skateboard shoe before new balance turned the 480 into a skateboard shoe it’s almost like nested copying. The dunk is more popular than the 480 also…so to copy another brands shoe but your version is the more popular version.

Back
Top Bottom