Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just checked out my local outlet here in Boston. They actually had a lot of stuff. On the wall and on the racks too

These v1 on the bottom are nice in person. Almost grabbed them
IMG_2476.jpeg
IMG_2477.jpeg
IMG_2478.jpeg
IMG_2479.jpeg
IMG_2480.jpeg
would have grabbed these black 991 but they were 260 and not on sale
IMG_2481.jpeg
IMG_2482.jpeg
IMG_2483.jpeg
IMG_2472.jpeg

Yeah I was at the Brighton, MA outlet a couple weeks ago & it had a few more things as well. Also still had scattered sizes in random JFG's in the open box walls.

Just checked out my local outlet here in Boston. They actually had a lot of stuff. On the wall and on the racks too

These v1 on the bottom are nice in person. Almost grabbed them
IMG_2476.jpeg
IMG_2477.jpeg
IMG_2478.jpeg
IMG_2479.jpeg
IMG_2480.jpeg
would have grabbed these black 991 but they were 260 and not on sale
IMG_2481.jpeg
IMG_2482.jpeg
IMG_2483.jpeg
IMG_2472.jpeg
Birthdays on Thursday might have to pay a visit with some birthday $$$.

Is there a general consensus as to whether New Balance collabs are faked as much as highly sought after Jordans or dunks?

…is that something to be concerned with with on the resell market?

Is there a general consensus as to whether New Balance collabs are faked as much as highly sought after Jordans or dunks?

…is that something to be concerned with with on the resell market?
In my opinion and experience no. The fakes I've seen are easier to spot but I've seen some JJJJounds that looked spot on. And demand isn't as high so the demand for fakes aren't there. They are definitely out there though ........but I also obviously can't tell the difference between NBY 992s and JFG 992s so maybe don't listen to me :smh:

1000005546.gif

I honestly wonder what's da concern if at da end of da day you still ain't buying nothing....again ....I just don't get this weird behavior

Looks like an early release from an Australian site for the 990v6 True Camo although the product code seems to be incorrect.

Buyer beware as always.

Last edited:
I was surprised by how light v6s are in hand. I thought they would be clunky for some reason

Back
Top Bottom