Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

D2A5E1CA-524A-4578-9525-88E0705304CA.jpeg

Came across some New Balance 993 WR993KM Susan G Komen on eBay and the seller accepted my offer. No chance they were making fakes of these back then right? :nerd:

Looks like they replaced the insoles with superfeet ones. I’m not a big fan of those insoles so you may have to replace them.

Which one should I get leaning v1 but like both
1000004917.png
1000004920.png
You better get that V3 whoever said V1 is buggin. Almost missed out on blessing your feet with one of the most comfortable sneakers ever created V3 and it’s not even close.

You better get that V3 whoever said V1 is buggin. Almost missed out on blessing your feet with one of the most comfortable sneakers ever created V3 and it’s not even close.
I agree with him the V1 is better to me asthetically but the V3 is slightly more comfortable.

People with the new stone island pairs, are they fitting tighter than their first release? I keep seeing that everywhere.

I agree with him the V1 is better to me asthetically but the V3 is slightly more comfortable.
Slightly?! The V3 is lightyears ahead in comfort by most people’s standards. I get it everyone’s feet are different but nobody talks in high regard about the V1 comfortably. It came out in 1982 outdated midsole tech without question.

Didn’t eem realize that white/grey pair was ald. Haven’t been paying that close attention. Best cw so far. One that I’d actually consider grabbing.

Just as a heads up to those that want that 🍆 in the future. I wore these for the first time these certainly fit a little big.

IMG_1045.jpeg
First time any 1000s actually look good to me. Saw an employee at the outlet wearing some black ones and didn’t think they looked good even in person

Saw New Spruce mentioned in here a few posts up which prompted this:

20240614_094132.jpg

20240614_094704.jpg

Still one of the best CWs this year, GR or otherwise IMO.
Did t really care for these but did grab the metallic blue and metallic purple joints.

Back
Top Bottom