Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man this is a goated CW. LPU, had been looking for these in my size for ages.

How are these hitting outlets? Got 'em for 110 lol (madness to me - still on NB UK for full price, just not in my size).

20240702_163812.jpg

how are they shipping Medusa before Scorpius tho? They charged me a long time ago for scorpius and Medusa, I haven’t gotten shipping for either.
They're notoriously slow to ship, i ordered a tee that they have in stock and it took 3 weeks to get it. I know we are in a time of microwave instant gratification. Just be patient you will get your order.
I placed the order for the crewneck on May 31st and just got it today, over a month.
I'm not saying it's right but it is what it is.

Man this is a goated CW. LPU, had been looking for these in my size for ages.

How are these hitting outlets? Got 'em for 110 lol (madness to me - still on NB UK for full price, just not in my size).

20240702_163812.jpg

Out of all of my pairs this one by far currently gets the most compliments from the ladies

They're notoriously slow to ship, i ordered a tee that they have in stock and it took 3 weeks to get it. I know we are in a time of microwave instant gratification. Just be patient you will get your order.
I placed the order for the crewneck on May 31st and just got it today, over a month.
I'm not saying it's right but it is what it is.

yea I’m not too pressed on getting either in a hurry. Was just wondering the logistics of how medusas shipped first. Probably not even gonna wear these 2 right away anyway

I’m more excited about the vintage sport 991v2 that I was able to snag on discount at $220. Almost pulled the trigger on $290 last week too

Back
Top Bottom