Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got my Scorpius. Just as I got them. My Medusa Azul got canned from NB

1000060160.jpg

I think I’d like rosewaters more if they had more contrast lines on the upper. Colorway is good, upper just looks too plain.

Sellers on StockX and GOAT both flaked on my orders for those hi-lite 990v4.

Why the hell are those so hard to find in large sizes?

I was looking for a pair too. Think it was just small numbers on that one. Been tough to tell what stock is like with some of the GRs this year

Heard that. Only pair of size 14 i’ve seen was on eBay & I hesitated on em. Literally sat on em all morning & said f it in the afternoon. When I refreshed the page they were gone. Seller only had 6 feedback so who knows.

Maybe these will be like the moonbeam v3’s & they will start appearing in larger sizes a year later.

Stuff like this literally makes me laugh cause i’ve been dealing with it my whole life. When I wore nikes I had to size up to a 15, and it was difficult to get anything super limited because they only went up to a size 14. You had to really get lucky and find a PE or sample to find anything in a 15/16.

With new balance it’s literally the same issue, only they stop at 13. The ALD blue/white v4’s, YCMC v3’s, countless others. It never fails.

Back
Top Bottom