Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mane the U993GG and these joints... :pimp:
1000003285.jpg

I hope I can grab these v6's down the road... :nerd:

I'm going to give these a few more wears to see if they bottom out but, these may be in the running for one of my most comfortable pair. Wore the Angora pair at the newly opened Michigan Central Station (if you're in the D and like architecture and good music, and FREE😂....check it out every Friday night until Labor Day). Wore them for hours and they felt great. Better than my v3s or v6s.
1000008275.jpg

1000008276.jpg

I'm going to give these a few more wears to see if they bottom out but, these may be in the running for one of my most comfortable pair. Wore the Angora pair at the newly opened Michigan Central Station (if you're in the D and like architecture and good music, and FREE😂....check it out every Friday night until Labor Day). Wore them for hours and they felt great. Better than my v3s or v6s.
1000008275.jpg

1000008276.jpg
How’s the fit? TTS?

How’s the fit? TTS?
TLDR: I believe they are TTS. Unless you have a very narrow foot.

I'm slightly a wide footer, definitely not a narrow footer. Typically I go half size down in 990v3, v6, 550 and some 992. I go with my TTS on everything else with NB including 991s (v1 and V2), 1500s, 580s, and 993s (could go a half size down on 993s but I have inserts that make them feel like clouds and make them look better on feet at my TTS ,imo)

They are narrow but not quite Nike Air Max narrow. illistic illistic / SeanGo is my North Star 95% of the time when it comes to sizing recommendations. He advised half size down but a few other channels said TTS or even half size up due to how narrow these are. With these looking like Nike Air Max 95s/97s and having synthetic uppers like most of them do, I decided to go TTS. I don't regret it at all and couldn't imagine going down half a size. If I find a pair in store I'm going to try a half size down just to see what they are like.

I got these on Oneness during a flash sale at 50% off. Was interested in them, but had no plans to cop. Having them now I would definitely pay full price for a better colorway.

Back
Top Bottom