Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Action Bronson’s for today. :smokin
IMG_2161.jpeg
IMG_2163.jpeg

I kept waiting and waiting for Joe's Outlet to drop the promo restriction on those grey day 998s...never happened and the size 14 just sold out.

I just don't like the V6's. I tried I just can't get with them.
Problem with me is the fit. TTS is too long, over a thumbs width, and half size down is too tight width wise. I've heard they do break in but I'm always worried about them not breaking in and then being stuck with a pair of shoes that hurts to wear.

Problem with me is the fit. TTS is too long, over a thumbs width, and half size down is too tight width wise. I've heard they do break in but I'm always worried about them not breaking in and then being stuck with a pair of shoes that hurts to wear.

Heard that on the too long. I’m a 14 with a wide foot, so half size down is not an option. When I went to NB over the weekend I tried on the v6 in a 13 and a 14. The salesman was suggesting I go down a size, as my big toe didn’t sit far up enough. When I stood up that changed & I explained my sizing issues.

I tried on the 13 just to confirm my suspicions, too damn tight width wise. Salesman goes yea you don’t wanna blow those out, i’d stick with the 14. Plus my toe was all the way up in the front on the 13.

Back
Top Bottom