IMG_2294.jpeg
IMG_2295.jpeg
IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2300.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_1894.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1814.jpeg

Had the reflection marblehead 990v6 in my cart on oneness with the 40% off. Was going to settle for those since my sz in the castlerocks were already gone. Thought about it too long and the sale was already over when I tried to go through checkout. How do you guys know when the sales begin?

Had the reflection marblehead 990v6 in my cart on oneness with the 40% off. Was going to settle for those since my sz in the castlerocks were already gone. Thought about it too long and the sale was already over when I tried to go through checkout. How do you guys know when the sales begin?
You don’t. Their sales are all AI driven based on quantity remaining (likely against time available). What usually happens is the cws that hit discount don’t move after the first sale and there will be multiple sales as more time elapses.

You don’t. Their sales are all AI driven based on quantity remaining (likely against time available). What usually happens is the cws that hit discount don’t move after the first sale and there will be multiple sales as more time elapses.
Ah okay. Thank you for the info. Next time I won't hesitate.

*update. Sale is back on. Just copped for 147 shipped.

Last edited:

I dont think this is how it works. They been doing these kinds of sales for years, way before any widespread adoption of AI. They used to put excluded tags (xld) on new or popular stuff and then put the rest of the shop on sale. They've never announced their sales but they're pretty consistent on big holidays/shopping days like labor day, 4th of july, black friday, etc.

I dont think this is how it works. They been doing these kinds of sales for years, way before any widespread adoption of AI. They used to put excluded tags (xld) on new or popular stuff and then put the rest of the shop on sale. They've never announced their sales but they're pretty consistent on big holidays/shopping days like labor day, 4th of july, black friday, etc.
Too many of them have popped up at 3-4am to make me think it’s not automated to a degree. And they’re too deliberate in which shoes they mark down for me to believe it’s not based on data points whether it’s fully AI or not.

Even when I was building drupal-based ecommerce systems 15 years ago there were triggers you could set based on any parameters in the system to auto update prices or even remove inventory altogether.

When did stockx start letting b grades pass through? Picked up a pair of gray day V6’s & they showed up with a sale tag on the box & a yellow sticker. Looks like it had another tag over the whole label, probably with an X before the sku. Someone clearly pulled that tag off so a ton of adhesive residue remains.

Shoes look the same as other factory firsts i’ve gotten over the years, so idk why they are b stock. They were missing the extra blue laces. Thankfully my gray day V4’s I picked up last year came with 2 extra pair of laces. Now I know why 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom