Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can anyone link to that sizing post that's somewhere in this thread? I have it bookmarked at home but I'm at work on my phone and I just cannot find it.

Thanks man. Just ordered the 990s. Kind of wish they didn't just add them though since I just ordered the all grey 1600s but I've been wanting the burgundys for a minute

Review: J.Crew x New Balance 998 - Midori Grey

Hi can i ask what about sizing of 996 as compared to 1400? do u stay true to size or size 1 down because according to the chart 50% said tts while 50% thought it fit larger

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really feeling the way the logo from the 993 is being used on the Norse Projects collab.

Ditto - there are a couple of pairs of 998s I've been waiting for some discount on for what seems like forever

Not sure what the rationale is, but I get randomly emailed 20-30% off discounts to jcrew throughout the year. However, I did't get this last email. Sometimes when I get one, my wife doesn't, and vice versa. So it may just be random? You do at least have to be on their mailing list.

Also, the discounts usually exclude jcrew collabs, except in stores a clerk may override it.

Hi can i ask what about sizing of 996 as compared to 1400? do u stay true to size or size 1 down because according to the chart 50% said tts while 50% thought it fit larger
Both fit true to size for me.  996s are a tad bit snugger than 1400s, but it's a good, comfortable snug.  

So yeah, TTS.  

Loving the burgundy 990s, not loving the price so much. Is this the type of model that might go on sale or should I swoop in while I have the chance?

found a decent wall of new balance today. Some good sale prices too. Bought some dark grey 1300s and bugundy 990s. I'll post some on feet this week. 

Wow. There's a few pairs I wouldn't mind picking up. Does that shop do phone orders?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really feeling the way the logo from the 993 is being used on the Norse Projects collab.
man I agree. I never liked the logo on the 1500 I thought it made the shoe look cheap. The teaser pics with the new logo look mad

I like how I don't have to try too hard for new balance releases it makes my life 5x easier .That and new balance fans tend to be a lot more helpful because the community is closer knit .Compared to the jerks who only like what Ronnie puts out and the fact his releases are hyper competitive .

Yup
i found this shop online...they're in canada

groovyshoes.ca

Yeah that's them. Great little shop. Sorry for not following up sooner

Prices are a little expensive initially on some releases (smaller store in Canada has something to do with that i'm sure) but they do a good job reducing them on a semi regular basis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom