Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I
The following pics show the cw of khaki look a little different from the official one

6e61f7e6002b11e3b11222000ae81452_7.jpg

cdcc0ba2001e11e3b55122000a1f9be7_7.jpg
Wow, straight buns!!!

hey bro, Could you mind telling me where did you found this?! I am looking for this model long time ago...

I wish my United Arrows fit. I got the same size as my Hanon 1500s but the United Arrows don't have the padded lining. The leather lining is great but it's really thin, so mine are too big for my feet. Now I'm trying to sell them to buy the right size. Sneakerhead problems. 

Does anyone how  the NB x United Arrow 1500s run? I wear a 9 in most Nikes but when it comes to NB's I like to size down to an 8.5 or 8

Last edited:
I wish my United Arrows fit. I got the same size as my Hanon 1500s but the United Arrows don't have the padded lining. The leather lining is great but it's really thin, so mine are too big for my feet. Now I'm trying to sell them to buy the right size. Sneakerhead problems. 

It can't be that serious

^ It is too me. I hate my shoes flopping around and I see that happening with these. 

And check your Private Messages Pesp219

Last edited:

Same here got my usual size and a little too big ugh

If anyone needs the 998GNR in a big size - 11 and up only - Nordstrom.com has them for 119.99 with free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. Old stock maybe? Everywhere I look no 10 or 10.5?

Do all made in the usa 998 fit the same? Thanks, last NB I purchased were some Japanese 574 and those fit like boats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom