Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by modernART

I struck out on the brown/burnt orange. Which pair did you end up getting?

modernART -- I was able to order both in my size, but, like I said, not getting too excited until I get shipping conf. email. Fingers crossed........
nerd.gif

Ya? like where? I have never seen any stores in Western Mass get any new balances besides EMS.

Not sure about the other boutiques in MA, but based on Concepts' previous NB collaborations in the past, they usually become available at a good amount of stores throughout the country (e.g. Ubiq in Philadelphia, Saint Alfred in Chicago, all UNDFTD locations, Kith in NY, Packer in NJ, etc.) several weeks after the release date. Some are in-store only, while others put a few pairs online like Kith and Packer. Basically, whichever stores carried the 999 Seal from last year will most likely carry the 998.

Last edited:
AdrianBosch, those Tassie's look legit to me.

aznlurker, what a steal! I'm still looking for a sz 9.5 in that price.

For those of you who have brought some custom 574 before, how long did it take for it to get to you?

Yea I ordered my first pair of ID's on friday, couldnt say no 10% off+ free shipping. Can't wait!

Did your IDs have a better shape than the regular 574 Stunna? Because they are made in the USA? 

Last edited:
Not sure about the other boutiques in MA, but based on Concepts' previous NB collaborations in the past, they usually become available at a good amount of stores throughout the country (e.g. Ubiq in Philadelphia, Saint Alfred in Chicago, all UNDFTD locations, Kith in NY, Packer in NJ, etc.) several weeks after the release date. Some are in-store only, while others put a few pairs online like Kith and Packer. Basically, whichever stores carried the 999 Seal from last year will most likely carry the 998.

I know this is not NB related, but is that also true for their Asics? I would like a pair of Three Lies.

Yes, other Asics accounts will get the Three Lies. Sometime in September, they are saying the 13th I think. 

Back to New Balance. So excited for these. Looking to pick these up and the Norse Winter 1500s when they drop in States, hopefully. 

Last edited:
The 1400s look really nice. Anyone know of any Asian sites that have them instock ?

I checked Mita and didn't see them.

Did your IDs have a better shape than the regular 574 Stunna? Because they are made in the USA? 
oh yea most def. 

when you order a pair of ID's and you look at some other joints like mojitos or any other asian made 574, the difference is like night and day

They need to change the color options and blocking up a bit

They hiked the price up $25 and didn't change anything

Back
Top Bottom