Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They were up by 11:58

Hit continue shopping instead of check out and was completely mind******d

Last edited:
I've tried until sz 8 was gone. No luck for me, make that 5 releases in a row that i couldn't get. I refuse to pay reseller prices too. Hopefully when other stores get them I'll be able to scoop up a pair

Meh.

As expected, a strikeout.  

Oh well.....retail or bust on new releases for me.  

On to the next one, unless these are dropping at other shops later.  
nerd.gif

On another note, now I'm kinda salty I missed the re-airing of the latest Breaking Bad for these.  
laugh.gif

Now I have to wait another 90 minutes to see what happens.  
mean.gif

This is getting old. Rather than allocating 3x pairs to stores than the internet they should do it the other way around. There are way more people trying to get these online than the number that went to the stores to purchase.

Last edited:
yeah bodega is known for putting releases up early, i forgot which pair of shoes i was going after but they put them up at 11 55 haha 

Last edited:
^^^It sucks but they're just shoes. And I think I'd give in store customers preference over online ones. The in store release seemed to be fairer.

NB collaborations seem to be extremely limited Nike QS territory. I've only been able to get the Benjamin's. Everything else was a bust. But it doesn't bother me, since NB has a lot of regular releases I want.

Back
Top Bottom