Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

really? i actually like them so much better with those laces.
i wouldnt be surprised if they raised their prices come release day, like they did for the three lies...how ironic haha
Three lies in store were still $150.. not sure why they taxed the online purchasers though.

Today...

how do these fit? still think about getting a pair. 

1500s, 998s and 999s are all half a size big for me....

Three lies in store were still $150.. not sure why they taxed the online purchasers though.

$150 with tax? i thought the retail price was $140, so that makes sense. didnt it come out to like $175 shipped for those who purchased online?

$150 with tax? i thought the retail price was $140, so that makes sense. didnt it come out to like $175 shipped for those who purchased online?
They were $150 straight up. No tax on kicks in Ma.    What i meant by taxed is that Concpts added another $15 to the price for online buyers plus $10 for shipping even though shipping is usually free when you purchase from them. Luckily i'm local so I saved a few bucks there.

They were $150 straight up. No tax on kicks in Ma.    What i meant by taxed is that Concpts added another $15 to the price for online buyers plus $10 for shipping even though shipping is usually free when you purchase from them. Luckily i'm local so I saved a few bucks there.

thats crazy I didn't know the price was that much different

^ Yes.

Do a little research and you should have no problem finding out when and where.
can you help me out by telling me. i have been researching for the past few days.. dont call me stupid, and do a solid and help me out... I try to help everyone out on NIKETALK.  pm me if you dont want to share the info, pllleeassse!

^ Ubiq will be releasing them on their online store:

Other than Ubiq, I don't recall of any other stores outright saying that they will be getting the Hyprcats. However, when there is a NB collaboration, these stores (based on past NB releases, at least) tend to get them: Kith, Packer, Undftd, Concepts, St Alfred, Wish, Extra Butter, and Burn Rubber. I'm sure I'm missing more, too. And those are just U.S. stores. I imagine select international retailers will also get the Hyprcats.

^ Ubiq will be releasing them on their online store:

Other than Ubiq, I don't recall of any other stores outright saying that they will be getting the Hyprcats. However, when there is a NB collaboration, these stores (based on past NB releases, at least) tend to get them: Kith, Packer, Undftd, Concepts, St Alfred, Wish, Extra Butter, and Burn Rubber. I'm sure I'm missing more, too. And those are just U.S. stores. I imagine select international retailers will also get the Hyprcats.

ModernART,

Are you aware if New Balance stores stock up on collabs too?  By the way, I appreciate the lookout.

Last edited:
ModernART,

Are you aware if New Balance stores stock up on collabs too?  By the way, I appreciate the lookout.

nope they don't. i had a friend that worked in a flagship store. NB stores don't get any limited boutique collabs. the most they'd get are like 574s backpack series... lower end collabs... stuff like that.

Last edited:
nope they don't. i had a friend that worked in a flagship store. NB stores don't get any limited boutique collabs. the most they'd get are like 574s backpack series... lower end collabs... stuff like that.

ModernART,

The Flagship store in NYC has gotten a few collabs, Kennedys and Seals were there and the Burn Rubbers too

ModernART,

No problem, man! Hope you get your pair. And Diakonos and WillMax14 pretty much answered this. The New Balance stores very rarely (almost never) get the collaboration NBs. Only case, as WillMax14 pointed out, was the NY flagship store getting the SEAL, Kennedy, and Burn Rubber NBs. While we're on the subject, Barneys in NY even got the West NYC MT580 collab.

However, even though NB stores don't get the collab pairs, don't sleep on them—there's still a lot of good GR NBs there.

Last edited:

I knew what you meant. I just didn't know that you didn't pay sales tax on shoes up there.

Back
Top Bottom