Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

cnpts hooking it up for the fam out in Boston that's a good look. make it out in the morning and still get your size

It's around the corner from the store..been hearing the 3 lies line was hella long compared to this release so it's lookin good
u know they handed wristbands right? So any ppl there now are probably after them

Welp I hope it was like the c-notes release online then...it was flawless. No site crashing whatsoever...but that's wishful thinking.

I told u to come, u slacking. And to answer your question YES
Slacking because he didn't want to drive 5 hours from NYC to Boston, pay $50 worth of tolls, and probably $100 or more in gas

So that's a 10 hour drive for a possibility to get them and a slimmer possibility they'd be his size......

I'm a slacker too :x

Slacking because he didn't want to drive 5 hours from NYC to Boston, pay $50 worth of tolls, and probably $100 or more in gas

So that's a 10 hour drive for a possibility to get them and a slimmer possibility they'd be his size......

lol I'd have to have went with the train cuz I don't have a car and I didn't feel like doing tht in the middle of the night lol. I was slackin

Minty

$220...naaahhh I'm out...gonna use that money on stone fire pit...Lowes here I come...

If the suede on the mint is anything like that of the c-note it is definitely worth the money.

Last edited:

lol I'd have to have went with the train cuz I don't have a car and I didn't feel like doing tht in the middle of the night lol. I was slackin

I meant slacking in a chill way it was nothing personal my man. I dont need a speech i was jusy trying to help you guys out. If you were here you'll get your sz no problem
But getting back on track, the box is big!! The shoes are very clean and suede is butter

Back
Top Bottom