Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody cop the Goodwill Out "Autobahns" from the Europe release? Thinking of copping from the worldwide release this saturday but curious about how good the quality is on them.

Anybody cop the Goodwill Out "Autobahns" from the Europe release? Thinking of copping from the worldwide release this saturday but curious about how good the quality is on them.
Nah, waiting on the Worldwide release. I would hope the quality is amazing with that hefty price tag lol.

got the nights out the pack, quality is amazing, leather on the shoe is buttery soft

Heads up to anyone is Australia I rang the chadstone new balance store who were on the list to get the autobahn pack and they let me put a pair aside for when they get them! You can try your luck if you want I'm pretty sure I got the only US9 in the night pair!

Contact Details
P: (03) 9563 4706
E: [email protected]

Happy month for me. I can finally take down the Invincibles off my WTB list:

FqoizcP.jpg

LMpmpVs.jpg

shRrOKe.jpg

Anyone on here ever order NB factory seconds?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair and curious as to what kind of issues people have seen.

Thanks for the feeback. Repped.

I went ahead and grabbed the Navy 990's off Joe's New Balance. They have a good return policy on the factory seconds, but I'm hoping the flaws aren't too noticeable.

Does anyone know if New balance sneaker freaker tassie devils came out with UK half sizes or not

thanks
whole US sizes are actually UK half sizes for New Balance sizing. example US10 = UK9.5
if your question is did the tassies come in US half sizes, the answer is yes, but not through the Sneaker Freaker release. They only had whole US sizes. The half sizes were sold at the retail shops during the global drop.

Back
Top Bottom