Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

picked these up, really impressed with them :smile:

Man...I paid $195 from Burn Rubber (Detroit) last week and they still haven't even shipped 
mad.gif
Yeah, Burn Rubber customer service isn't the best. They charge $20 -$25 for domestic shipping and I've had it take 7-8 days for them to ship.

love those 998s bsox!

as always, fo****, sick pics!  hope you and the fam are doin okay in the P.I.

Last edited:
Well, just got back from Barney's NYC......Norse project 1500 not in stock (either color, I need the brown in US9).

They did have UBIQ 1600 in stock but only small sizes (7.5,8)

This pic just convinced me. They look really aggressive. I remember they were on sale for $95 somewhere. Does anybody know where they still have these in size 9.5?
I grabbed a pair of size 11 yesterday on urban outfitters for $80 they were on sale at $95 plus there was a $15 promo code

I always thought the factory laces in the 1300cl were white. Now I'm looking to finally buy a pair and I don't know if I'm just blind or bad pics has them looking light blue lol? Any hq pics or help is greatly appreciated!

I grabbed a pair of size 11 yesterday on urban outfitters for $80 they were on sale at $95 plus there was a $15 promo code

damn...keep missing out on the 998RO deals. would've picked up with that extra 15 off for sure :smh:

Back
Top Bottom