Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

QUICK SIZING QUESTION- should i go .5 down for 1600s?

I just came from the store earlier today where I tried on some 1600s and they ran TTS for me. There was a little bit of space, so I think I could have went down 0.5 size, depending on if I wanted a really snug fit or not.

I just came from the store earlier today where I tried on some 1600s and they ran TTS for me. There was a little bit of space, so I think I could have went down 0.5 size, depending on if I wanted a really snug fit or not.

I tried to do the same thing. Went into the New Balance store but they didn't carry 1600's. They carry them on their website, so why wouldn't they have them in store?!?

^ Most NB stores I've been to carry very few lifestyle/retro shoes.  They mainly stock the newer, technical runners/walkers and of course the classic 993s.  The only lifestyle shoe my local store carries is the 574, and they're always the god awful ones.  

^ Most NB stores I've been to carry very few lifestyle/retro shoes.  They mainly stock the newer, technical runners/walkers and of course the classic 993s.  The only lifestyle shoe my local store carries is the 574, and they're always the god awful ones.  

that's what I was told when i asked if they carried them. I need to find a place to try on a pair so I know what size to go for come this Black Friday.

that's what I was told when i asked if they carried them. I need to find a place to try on a pair so I know what size to go for come this Black Friday.

Try your Nordstrom's or Barney's. Urban Outfitters and JCrew might carry some too. Other then local boutiques those are bigger places that might have some for you to try on.

Just bit the bullet and payed resale on the night 577's. Hated to do it, but I have a feeling resale was just going to get worse. Thankfully I was able to get a better deal than the going rate.

I just picked up a pair of all grey 580s from the New Balance outlet in Livermore today.  I'm starting to grow my NB collection.  

Also does anyone know where to pick up some NB in Southern Florida?  I'll be out there in a couple weeks and want to pick up a few pairs of shoes.

Somebody in here must have these, so the question is Are these Fake?? They look off to me
They are M1300 GBW

Just bit the bullet and payed resale on the night 577's. Hated to do it, but I have a feeling resale was just going to get worse. Thankfully I was able to get a better deal than the going rate.
what is the going rate for autobahn nights, haven't seen too many being sold

Somebody in here must have these, so the question is Are these Fake?? They look off to me
They are M1300 GBW
From Ebay, right?

I'm pretty sure those are fake. I thought so when I saw the auction.

The materials look garbage compared to the real UK 1300s, the N on the side doesn't look right, and the shape looks off.

And if that is the box it comes with, it isn't the right box either.

This is what they really look like. You can tell the mesh and nubuck is different.

From Ebay, right?
I'm pretty sure those are fake. I thought so when I saw the auction.
The materials look garbage compared to the real UK 1300s, the N on the side doesn't look right, and the shape looks off.
And if that is the box it comes with, it isn't the right box either.

This is what they really look like. You can tell the mesh and nubuck is different.

Yep they are from ebay.
So thanks, that nubuck was way off

Yep they are from ebay.
So thanks, that nubuck was way off
Yeah, really nice nubuck has a certain look to it that the fakes aren't going to be able to mimic.

It does bother me though, how many fake NBs are being passed around now. There is a guy on Ebay with the name of ybe_enterprises, who is selling a lot of fake New Balance - especially Made in USA 998 models. They are so easy to spot it is ridiculous, but the guy has positive feedback after positive feedback who must not know the difference.

Here is one of his ended auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

what is the going rate for autobahn nights, haven't seen too many being sold
I've seen them going for 350 and up. Thankfully I talked the person down and worked something out. I didn't have to pay nearly that put paido more than I would have liked.

His Blue Denims were so fake... he got a good feedback tho smh
Yeah, some people are starting to catch on at least.

His auctions early on were going for a lot higher than they are now.

Looks like someone just left him his first negative a few days ago too, so that should help.

Someone actually bought a pair of the MT580 Fingercroxxx from him for $255 - and even after realizing they were fake - still only left him a neutral feedback instead of negative.

Someone actually bought a pair of the MT580 Fingercroxxx from him for $255 - and even after realizing they were fake - still only left him a neutral feedback instead of negative.
smh...100% authnetic in his descriptions....Ebay should ban his ***

I've seen them going for 350 and up. Thankfully I talked the person down and worked something out. I didn't have to pay nearly that put paido more than I would have liked.
i've seen listed for that price but is people actually biting?  man crazy price..

smh...100% authnetic in his descriptions....Ebay should ban his ***
can't the buyer just dispute saying its fake?

If an NTer has C Notes on eBay, please realize that eBay fees are 10% plus almost 3% for paypal. I hate ignorant sellers. Dude said he'd be losing money if he sold for $195 through invoice but will sell for $220 through BIN because it's a good profit. Sorry, Rant over.

If an NTer has C Notes on eBay, please realize that eBay fees are 10% plus almost 3% for paypal. I hate ignorant sellers. Dude said he'd be losing money if he sold for $195 through invoice but will sell for $220 through BIN because it's a good profit. Sorry, Rant over.
. I'd just buy it so he lose more money.. Sometimes they just want the feedback and you're really only saving him a couple of dollars...

. I'd just buy it so he lose more money.. Sometimes they just want the feedback and you're really only saving him a couple of dollars...

Yeah, I feel it. I was going to take them at $220 but with

Back
Top Bottom