Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

question...has everyone that ordered the burn rubber 577's receive their pairs already? and did you receive shipping/tracking info?

thanks in advance...

Anyone know when these are supposed to hit the States?

Now I may need to hunt down a 8.5 in the burgundys... ahh
packer shows 8.5 available. maybe you can score it for 50% during their black friday sale if it no one else beats you to it. code BF2013

wondering do they take e-mail order during the sale?
what do you mean email order? they have an online store. see above for discount code when checking out.

http://ps941.com/2013/11/25/packer-shoes-annual-black-friday-blowout-sale-1129-1130/

Last edited:
Now I may need to hunt down a 8.5 in the burgundys... ahh
packer shows 8.5 available. maybe you can score it for 50% during their black friday sale if it no one else beats you to it. code BF2013

wondering do they take e-mail order during the sale?
what do you mean email order? they have an online store. see above for discount code when checking out.

http://ps941.com/2013/11/25/packer-shoes-annual-black-friday-blowout-sale-1129-1130/

Do you have any info on the exclusions? Cause that's where stores always seem to get us.

@njavier03  just checked the site and they weren't included in the 50% deal unless its a different code from the clothes... IM looking at the M998MB from the renegade pack

question...has everyone that ordered the burn rubber 577's receive their pairs already? and did you receive shipping/tracking info?

thanks in advance...
I received my pair a few days ago and got the tracking # 4 days after I bought them.  Shoot BR an email if you didin't receive any tracking info.

Do you have any info on the exclusions? Cause that's where stores always seem to get us.
I called today and the guy I talked to said the exclusions were listed on the site but when I went to the site the picture just says "all shoes, all apparel". If that's the case then there are a few things I have had my eye on. However, the last few sales have been pretty bad. All of the items that were on sale were were things that nobody wanted. I hope things are different this time but I am prepared to be let down.

I called today and the guy I talked to said the exclusions were listed on the site but when I went to the site the picture just says "all shoes, all apparel". If that's the case then there are a few things I have had my eye on. However, the last few sales have been pretty bad. All of the items that were on sale were were things that nobody wanted. I hope things are different this time but I am prepared to be let down.

Repped! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom