Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You might have just made my night! I'm a 8 (8.5 us) in gl III but I found a 7.5(8us) in the autobahn days for about £150. Would they fit? The gl III in an 8 is probably the closest thing to perfection with regards to fit for me
I have narrow feet and wear an 8.5 (US) in GL 3s and the autobahn 8 (US) fits me perfectly.

Haven't posted in a bit. Got some updates.

I was recently hired by Ubiq for sales. After a month I got promoted to being their in store photographer. Blessed with the opportunity. If you have questions about shoe releases or anything related to Ubiq feel free to ask/pm me!

Yesterday I took photos for our upcoming release this Saturday. Here is a preview :smile:

Congratulations! I like the pic. I got you bookmarked : )

Last edited:
Why I love Zappos. These will be at my front door tomorrow afternoon.

One pair left for $107.

Last edited:

I want to thank whoever posted that PLNDR link earlier. Loving these for 46 dollars. Don't mind if I get snow on them for that price.

Size question.

I wear size 10 in 998 and 10.5 in 1500 & 1600.

I also got 9.5 Hyprcats and I recently purchased 9.5 Americana Ronnie Fieg 577.

Do any of you guys feel that Hyprcats are much bigger than Americanas?

Thanks.

@cmoney- nice pickups. Those CHF are one of the few 1500s that I want. 1500s are one of my least like models. They kill my feet after a couple hours.

@cmoney- nice pickups. Those CHF are one of the few 1500s that I want. 1500s are one of my least like models. They kill my feet after a couple hours.
thanks man. yeah i have long narrow feet so 1500s fit well, could def see how people with wider feet have issues with them tho

May just be speculating, but the toe of the Nice Kicks NB 1600 looks like it may be 3M along with possibly the lines on the lace. Kinda reminds me of the matetial that the Stussy x Nike Trainerendor Black/Volt has.

1bTNPXK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom