Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Back door resell **** is done by damn near every store and even legit nike stores..it ain't no surprise

Hi fam, just met up with Mr SBTG, heard that in the usa, whichever store is gonna release the sbtg x mita x nb 580 will be about 10 pairs per store. That's so little pairs.
Dam forreal? Was hoping this would be a somewhat easy cop here in the states (since you were able to cop so many 
laugh.gif
). Hopefully we can help eachother out in getting our pairs. Thanks for the info, i really want these

Does where a shoe is made influence your decision on whether or not to buy? I'm not talking about aesthetics, but more as a conscious consumption choice.

I really only began getting into NB's a couple of years ago after learning that they had US factories..."Made in the USA" is what drew me to to NB (and led me away from the other MAJOR brands). It's a brand I'm very happy to support and it's a brand that seems to really care about its product - I can't tell you how happy I am with their customer service.

Anyway, I'm glad to see NB getting some shine and getting some young people interested. "Made in the USA" is a great fashion statement. Keep it up ya'll.
And if anybody that works for NB USA is checking this thread, I'd like to tip my hat to you. Keep up the good work.

Does where a shoe is made influence your decision on whether or not to buy? I'm not talking about aesthetics, but more as a conscious consumption choice.

I really only began getting into NB's a couple of years ago after learning that they had US factories..."Made in the USA" is what drew me to to NB (and led me away from the other MAJOR brands). It's a brand I'm very happy to support and it's a brand that seems to really care about its product - I can't tell you how happy I am with their customer service.

Anyway, I'm glad to see NB getting some shine and getting some young people interested. "Made in the USA" is a great fashion statement. Keep it up ya'll.
And if anybody that works for NB USA is checking this thread, I'd like to tip my hat to you. Keep up the good work.
Absolutely. Made in USA is one of the things that originally drew me to NB. Quality materials, quality craftsmanship, and incredible customer service. It's also nice that my favorite model, the 998, is predominately made in the USA.

Just got my Daytona's in hand today. Not as in love with the shoe itself in person as I thought I would be but the material and execution is absolutely top notch so I'll definitely be holding onto them.

Back door resell **** is done by damn near every store and even legit nike stores..it ain't no surprise
Yep.

What has changed though is it used to be just hooking up friends through the backdoor (PAUSE), not reselling.  Now the shops are hooking up friends, who then go and resell.  Or the shops are reselling themselves.  

It sucks but it isn't anything new at all.  And the manufacturers don't care and why would they?  Their $$ has already been made.  

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your order was lost in the most recent Charlotte store fire."

They have a L on the site still but who knows what the deal is.

What a load of crap. They told me "online orders won't be affected since they are coming from the warehouse."

It I lived in that city I would get a petition going on social status. Get like 400 signatures of their bad business practice and send it to Nike

Yep.

What has changed though is it used to be just hooking up friends through the backdoor (PAUSE), not reselling.  Now the shops are hooking up friends, who then go and resell.  Or the shops are reselling themselves.  

It sucks but it isn't anything new at all.  And the manufacturers don't care and why would they?  Their $$ has already been made.  

Right. I'm just mad they messed with me.

Does anybody know where I can pick up a pair of 996 National Parks that ships to Canada for less than $45? Everywhere I've checked so far charge so much just to ship.

Last edited:
I know it's been said before, but I finally got my St As after the "blizzard." Really impressed with the quality and execution. Very well done.

Dam forreal? Was hoping this would be a somewhat easy cop here in the states (since you were able to cop so many :lol: ). Hopefully we can help eachother out in getting our pairs. Thanks for the info, i really want these

It was an easy cop in singapore due to good connects with reliable stocks info. And was able to be faster than people in getting from one location to another location. 10 per store in the stateside. No idea how it's gonna go down man. It will be chaos.. lol. Just pm if u need anything. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom