Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

tripled on the tassies today....a local guy got them and they were too big for him, so he let them go for a good price! 
smokin.gif
Curious... how much you get them for?

Got some 3M ropes just to test out. Tossed them in the Whiz Limited x Mita's since the laces were a little boring, here's some comparisons. On the fence since the laces are black/grey on a black/white shoe, but I kinda like it.

Last edited:
I actually prefer the revlite 580s over the rollbar older models. The revlite 580s are MUCH lighter than the older models. I wear my Revlites daily as they aren't as clunky and heavy.

what's so bad about revlite? why the hate? sry, NB noob here.
theres nothing really bad about it, it just my personal preference 

i prefer the heavier 580 since it IS a trainer/hiker model that should have stability, the revlite 580s weigh about as much as a hat, a shoe that bulky is weird being that light

Got some 3M ropes just to test out. Tossed them in the Whiz Limited x Mita's since the laces were a little boring, here's some comparisons. On the fence since the laces are black/grey on a black/white shoe, but I kinda like it.
I'm so glad I didn't sleep on this pair; definitely one of my favorites of last year! 

I tried at The Good Will Out & at The Next Door. I think there might be a 12 left at TND but who cares I'm gonna break my desk in half. 

Buy button wasn't populating on Hanon when the link popped up; got to the last screen when it finally did and it was OoS. 2 stores to go. 

Back
Top Bottom