Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Dodgy QC or just one of these things when shoes are 'handmade'? Won't be noticeable when worn but the heel cup positioning or suede is wrong

Great discussion guys but lets not jump on anyone. While i was on the Js and SBs for a while, I eventually fell in LOVE w New Balance the brand. Here is why, I got so freakin sick of the horrible quality and material that Jordans are made of today as well as a lot of nike retros (just go look at the new air tech challenge lavas and if you don't puke immediately then you have a problem). I chose to move to new balance because of the quality, I dont care how many shoes I own, its all about the quality and build for me as well as customer service. Another thing to point out to those of you who are afraid of others coming into this circle (mainly hypebeasts), I think that the Ronnie Fieg fanboys are drawing in people as well with all those limited and hyped releases. I just pray to God that they dont catch onto new balance just for the sake of hype. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. **** JORDAN BRAND
Haven't posted in a while due to the fact that I really haven't bought any shoes lately.  But I kinda fall into this category. Never owned any New Balances but always hear how comfy they are.  Really tired of the Jordan Brand and all the bull you gotta go through to get a pair nowadays and when you get it, its sub-par.  Watched a youtube video on the M998LL and COULD NOT believe how buttery the suede was and just realized that with NB you actually get what you pay for.  Trying to broaden my shoe range and looking into other brands (dont own any Ronnie Fieg products tho) and New Balance has always been on my radar.  Not trying to jump on the wagon or anything, but you cant really blame anyone, NBs are sick.  

Did end up getting the 998LL, cant wait to get em.

It's possible to like a range of different shoes (runners , baskets, tennis, cross trainers) and a range of brands without being categorised into an old runner or young Jordan beast or New Balance snob.

I cop what I like the look of. I don't care if it's Jordan, Nike,adidas, Asics etc or what sport it was originally intended for. Wether it's a general release or limited, colab or Asian mass produced. The only point that matters is if YOU like it that's all. What other people think and say or how hard it was to cop is irrelevant.

New Balnace quality in general is higher than the other brands so naturally people gravitate towards it as they look for VFM and comfort.

oshmans today. I think these are slept on cuz they're 1600s. Materials are A+

I agree. I was surprised the market price was retail/under retail. Brom Blue, classic WRX color, looks nice with dark denim. I already have a pair but I'm looking for another sz 9.5 for my brother. Hopefully I can get it for under retail.

I agree. I was surprised the market price was retail/under retail. Brom Blue, classic WRX color, looks nice with dark denim. I already have a pair but I'm looking for another sz 9.5 for my brother. Hopefully I can get it for under retail.
Good luck.....you should be able to find pairs  for a good price since they're not hyped. I'm really satisfied with mine

Good luck.....you should be able to find pairs  for a good price since they're not hyped. I'm really satisfied with mine

Thanks man. I already know a place where I can buy it for retail but I think I'm going to wait. They're not popular so I'll find one for under retail sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom